Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Euroleague Already Has made up info about NBA Expansion Clubs London, Paris In Place

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    I don't understand how this is going to work. Teams are going to have to fly across the ocean on road trips? The European teams will probably have to take huge, month long road trips.
    And another elephant I the room if the NBA doesn't retract teams this expansion is going to dilute the NBA talent even more. If you think the Bucks and the Sixers are non NBA teams imagine when the NBA adds two or more teams. Soon the lower level NBA teams are going to resemble Euroleague talent wise!
    Idiot, they're building the New York - London suction tube in 2015 for a reason. Read the news, kid!
    [COLOR="White"]Fooled ya, mother f

Default Re: Euroleague Already Has made up info about NBA Expansion Clubs London, Paris In Place

When I read the title of this thread I thought it was someone calling out Euroleague for making up info. about the NBA expanding into Europe. Then I read the post, and even though EL himself is the OP, that's pretty much exactly what it is.

The main reason the nba hasn't expanded into Europe is that it will crush the euroleague. This isn't some cooperating group of leagues. The biggest anti nba group there is has to be euroleague owners. It is foolish to think that the euroleague is calling some of or any of the shots in setting up teams. If the NBA decides to take that market the teams will be set up through the NBA and the euroleague will become an undisputed minor league.

Any euroleague fan should be fearfull of the nba coming in and destroying their league.

But "it's the richest club". Well they will go by the same rules as any other team and being the richest will be the same advantage ny and la have.

Banned

Hmmm do I believe a nut job on the Internet who's never even been to these cities or do I believe David stern when he says that it's a long term goal but they aren't ready to add European teams yet.

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    The main reason the nba hasn't expanded into Europe is that it will crush the euroleague. This isn't some cooperating group of leagues. The biggest anti nba group there is has to be euroleague owners. It is foolish to think that the euroleague is calling some of or any of the shots in setting up teams. If the NBA decides to take that market the teams will be set up through the NBA and the euroleague will become an undisputed minor league.

Any euroleague fan should be fearfull of the nba coming in and destroying their league.

But "it's the richest club". Well they will go by the same rules as any other team and being the richest will be the same advantage ny and la have.
    Everything you said there is total bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Hmmm do I believe a nut job on the Internet who's never even been to these cities or do I believe David stern when he says that it's a long term goal but they aren't ready to add European teams yet.
    Piss off a-hole.

The NBA announced that the San Antonio Spurs will play against.......

the German club Alba Berlin, which is a Eurocup club, a team that does not even play in the Euroleague, but instead plays in the league level that is below the Euroleague............Alba is the THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE GERMAN LEAGUE.

and against the Turkish club Fenerbache Istanbul, which proved once again this year, like every single other year, that it is one of the worst teams in the Euroleague.......yet somehow, for some strange reason, they always get picked to play against NBA teams every year. Fener, which gets picked to play against NBA teams every year, is seen as the biggest freaking joke of a club in the whole entire Euroleague, and yet, this is who the NBA is ALWAYS playing against EVERY SINGLE YEAR - the clown club of all Euroleague.

Yeah, and Alba, which isn't even a Euroleague team, but is instead a team that plays in Europe's 2nd tier league, also got picked to play against the Mavericks already by the NBA, so no one can claim they were picked so that people in Germany could get to see an NBA game, since they already got one in 2012............

Once again, the NBA is PURPOSELY ducking all the good Euroleague teams. Sending the Spurs to play against a Eurocup team, Alba, which does not even play in Euroleague, but plays in Europe's 2nd tier league, and Fener, which every single year is one of the worst teams in the Euroleague.

Yeah, let's not send the Spurs to actually play against a good Euroleague team or anything..........nope, we can't have that. No. Let's not send the Spurs to difficult Euroleague arena or anything.........nope can't have that.

Let's send them to play crappy ass teams, that have some of the weakest home arena advantages.

This shit just never ends.

The NBA IS SCARED SHITLESS OF THE EUROLEAGUE.

All NBA ONLY FANS ARE TOTALLY IN DENIAL.

There is not any excuse at this point. It is PROVED. The NBA is AFRAID of the Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The NBA announced that the San Antonio Spurs will play against.......

the German club Alba Berlin, which is a Eurocup club, a team that does not even play in the Euroleague, but instead plays in the league level that is below the Euroleague............Alba is the THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE GERMAN LEAGUE.

and against the Turkish club Fenerbache Istanbul, which proved once again this year, like every single other year, that it is one of the worst teams in the Euroleague.......yet somehow, for some strange reason, they always get picked to play against NBA teams every year. Fener, which gets picked to play against NBA teams every year, is seen as the biggest freaking joke of a club in the whole entire Euroleague, and yet, this is who the NBA is ALWAYS playing against EVERY SINGLE YEAR - the clown club of all Euroleague.

Yeah, and Alba, which isn't even a Euroleague team, but is instead a team that plays in Europe's 2nd tier league, also got picked to play against the Mavericks already by the NBA, so no one can claim they were picked so that people in Germany could get to see an NBA game, since they already got one in 2012............

Once again, the NBA is PURPOSELY ducking all the good Euroleague teams. Sending the Spurs to play against a Eurocup team, Alba, which does not even play in Euroleague, but plays in Europe's 2nd tier league, and Fener, which every single year is one of the worst teams in the Euroleague.

Yeah, let's not send the Spurs to actually play against a good Euroleague team or anything..........nope, we can't have that. No. Let's not send the Spurs to difficult Euroleague arena or anything.........nope can't have that.

Let's send them to play crappy ass teams, that have some of the weakest home arena advantages.

This shit just never ends.

The NBA IS SCARED SHITLESS OF THE EUROLEAGUE.

All NBA ONLY FANS ARE TOTALLY IN DENIAL.

There is not any excuse at this point. It is PROVED. The NBA is AFRAID of the Euroleague.
    Yes and English Premier League is scared shitless of MLS.

And it's funny you call Fener one of the worst teams in Euroleague yet they made the top 16 and have the 10th best record in the top 16. So the 10th best team in Euroleague is one of the worst teams.