Default Euroleague's baseless racism rant:

Here it is in the appropriate forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    There has been for years in this forum blatant racism against Greek players. Dozens of members have made hundreds of racists posts in dozens of threads here for years against Greek players.

I have sent many abuse reports and complaints to the mods and nothing is ever done about it, and just most recently real men wear green once again tries to cover it up (AGAIN like he ALWAYS does).

I have now sent a formal complain to Jeff about this. I am also having this as a discussion here. This racism in the forum against Greek players has to stop. So please stop it. Enough is enough, just stop it.

From now on I will report all racist comments about Greek players to abuse. Real men wear green, screen captures will be taken of this thread, so you can stop covering up all of this like you keep doing it, trying to make it seem like none of this is happening.

Screen captures are being taken of all the threads and all the comments, including the urls and then also of how the complaints or threads or abuse reports or emails suddenly disappear whenever you are online.

Also screen captured, along with that real men wear green was the only mod online at that time

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=325445

Default Re: Euroleague's baseless racism rant:

Default Re: Euroleague's baseless racism rant:

LOL 1 comment and 160 views. This is the type of attention Euroleague threads should be given.