Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Thanasis Antetokounmpo "Greek Streak" Signed By 76ers D-League Team

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

STOP TROLLING
    Is this a joke? His head is nowhere near the rim in either of those pictures. It's just a deceptive camera angle.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Is this a joke? His head is nowhere near the rim in either of those pictures. It's just a deceptive camera angle.

This is from an angle which would not help in the illusion. This is legit but not quite over the rim level. Still insane.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94

This is from an angle which would not help in the illusion. This is legit but not quite over the rim level. Still insane.
    No, hoopmixtape of all places is the most frequent abuser of taking advantage of perspective to embellish player verts and athleticism on camera. The camera is crosscourt with a zoom lens, and the dunker in the air is closer to the camera than the rim is too the camera and combined with the placement of the photographer this is ALWAYS going to inflate the appearance of the player and reduce the appearance of the rim. What looks like an imperceptable gap from that angle could realistically be a huge gap to anyone who was up close and saw the dunk happen in person.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I cannot stand that people are more athletic in the modern age
    That angle is ABSOLUTELY NOT HELPING IN THE ILLUSION. If it was, the inside back of the rim would be clearly visible and show that it is indeed shot from the ground up to appear as if he's head rim. It's not and you are wrong.

I mean, he's not even head level here and this dude is lauded for his freak athleticism. Exactly what is the issue here? I'm genuinely concern for your well being.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Could I see the link to the vid of him dunking that? He could be closer to the camera lens than the hoop is. Anyways, even if he can get his head to the rim his athleticism doesn't appear to translate into games. Not really explosive if you ask me.

Banned

his athleticism doesn't appear to translate into games. Not really explosive if you ask me.
    Are you insane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsK-ZoL9sY

His spin move and first step are god tier.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Are you insane?

I thought we were talking about that Antetokounmpo guy? Wiggins is obviously an insane athlete. I couldn't tell from that blurry pic that it was Wiggins. I thought you posted another pic of the greek guy.

Banned

I thought we were talking about that Antetokounmpo guy? Wiggins is obviously an insane athlete. I couldn't tell from that blurry pic that it was Wiggins. I thought you posted another pic of the greek guy.
    You almost gave me a heart attack.

Are you insane?

You need to remember to specify who your posting a picture of next time. I assumed you posted a pic of Antetokuounmpo. We're giving you shit because it looks like you were sticking up for EL

ditto

The current word is that NBA teams are absolutely drooling over Thanasis after seeing him up close in just a little bit of playing time in the D-League.

A lot of NBA teams are now supposedly currently planning on taking him in the first round of the draft.

The current word is that NBA teams are absolutely drooling over Thanasis after seeing him up close in just a little bit of playing time in the D-League.

A lot of NBA teams are now supposedly currently planning on taking him in the first round of the draft.
    No it isn't.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

The voices in my head are telling me that NBA teams are absolutely drooling over Thanasis after seeing him up close in just a little bit of playing time in the D-League.

fixed.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko