Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Euroleague Already Has made up info about NBA Expansion Clubs London, Paris In Place

Euroleague now has the NBA Euroleague Division expansion clubs in London and Paris in place. They have made a new expansion franchise with Paris Saint Germain to have a basketball team in Paris.

They will play at the newly rebuilt Omnisports de Bercy arena in Paris, which will have a capacity of 17,500 seats (19,000 with temporary seating - how the NBA counts it)...

Like I have been saying here over and over and over, they were going to have this club, which many people say is the richest sports club in the entire world.........and yet everyone here called me a liar...........IT IS DONE and ANNOUNCED.

Now that this club is already done as an expansion club, they are now working on the contract with the London expansion club. Remember, I reported on the Paris expansion club here before it was announced by any media.

The London expansion club will be with London Lions. They can play their home games at both the 7,000 seat (8,500 with temporary seating) Olympic arena Copper Box, and at the 20,000 seat Olympic o2 arena.

It will not be very long until the London Euroleague expansion club deal is completed.

Here is proof of the Euroleague Paris expansion club deal:

http://www.eurohoops.net/2014/03/dribbling/44267

Again, remember that I announced the Paris Euroleague expansion club here weeks before the media did.............so do not doubt what I am telling you about the London Euroleague expansion club.

So all of you morons here that keep saying this NBA Euroleague expansion is not happening, that the infrastructure is not in place, and blah, blah, blah, etc., need to wake the hell up.

It is definitely happening. Euroleague is moving with it at a very fast pace.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-20-2014 at 01:34 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague Already Has The NBA Expansion Clubs In London And Paris In Place

NBA D league > Euroleague

Default Re: Euroleague Already Has The NBA Expansion Clubs In London And Paris In Place

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Not true at all.

This thread was highly informative, had a decently credible source with solid content, and had only ONE insult in it. Is this the new Euroleague? Keep up the good posting friend

Banned

Nice to see Europe getting their own division.

European players are some of the most decarated on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

This thread was highly informative, had a decently credible source with solid content, and had only ONE insult in it. Is this the new Euroleague? Keep up the good posting friend
    AND no mention of Real Men Wear Green

Honestly, what does any of this have to do with the NBA?

Learning to shoot layups

There is nothing about the NBA in that article you ****ing idiot.

Default Re: Euroleague Already Has made up info about NBA Expansion Clubs London, Paris In Place

Love love love the title changes on Euroleague's post! Whichever mod is doing that =

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague Already Has made up info about NBA Expansion Clubs London, Paris In Place

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Where in the article is proof of a deal?

After the successful experiment of Bayern Munich in Euroleague, one other big market football powerhouse is about to enter the competition. As one of the biggest and oldest European sports newspapers “L’Equipe” reported in its print edition, the negotiations between the Qatari owners of football club Paris Saint Germain and the biggest Parisian basketball entity, Paris Levallois, have been gaining momentum the last two weeks.

The scenarios under discussion at this point are either the sell of Paris Levallois and its incorporation to PSG or the possibility of the Qatari buying a – probably big – share of Paris Levallois’ ownership. However the first solution seems more viable, as Euroleague is ready to support the project with a wildcard and would love to have the brand of Paris Saint Germain in the league.

As for the gym that it will be used, on October οf 2015 one of the most illustrious courts in Europe is about to re-open, the renovated “Palais De Bercy” with a 17.500 seats capacity.
    Where is the finalized deal you pathetic piece of redneck garbage?

Euroleague now has the NBA Euroleague Division expansion clubs in London and Paris in place. They have made a new expansion franchise with Paris Saint Germain to have a basketball team in Paris.

They will play at the newly rebuilt Omnisports de Bercy arena in Paris, which will have a capacity of 17,500 seats (19,000 with temporary seating - how the NBA counts it)...

Like I have been saying here over and over and over, they were going to have this club, which many people say is the richest sports club in the entire world.........and yet everyone here called me a liar...........IT IS DONE and ANNOUNCED.

Now that this club is already done as an expansion club, they are now working on the contract with the London expansion club. Remember, I reported on the Paris expansion club here before it was announced by any media.

The London expansion club will be with London Lions. They can play their home games at both the 7,000 seat (8,500 with temporary seating) Olympic arena Copper Box, and at the 20,000 seat Olympic o2 arena.

It will not be very long until the London Euroleague expansion club deal is completed.

Again, remember that I announced the Paris Euroleague expansion club here weeks before the media did.............so do not doubt what I am telling you about the London Euroleague expansion club.

So all of you morons here that keep saying this NBA Euroleague expansion is not happening, that the infrastructure is not in place, and blah, blah, blah, etc., need to wake the hell up.

nba not mentioned in the article

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    True. D-League level talent can go to the Euroleague and be league MVP.

I don't understand how this is going to work. Teams are going to have to fly across the ocean on road trips? The European teams will probably have to take huge, month long road trips.
    And another elephant I the room if the NBA doesn't retract teams this expansion is going to dilute the NBA talent even more. If you think the Bucks and the Sixers are non NBA teams imagine when the NBA adds two or more teams. Soon the lower level NBA teams are going to resemble Euroleague talent wise!