Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

Default It just hit me, Kevin Durant will win more scoring titles than Michael Jordan.

KD already has 1 in his belt. No challengers this year, so he is looking at 2 scoring titles already at the age of 22.

Default Re: It just hit me, Kevin Durant will win more scoring titles than Michael Jordan.

He will... or maybe he wont. He could die in a car crash

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Default Re: It just hit me, Kevin Durant will win more scoring titles than Michael Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
    KD already has 1 in his belt. No challengers this year, so he is looking at 2 scoring titles already at the age of 22.

Overall: Durant 27.4, Amare 26.5
    Last ten: Amare 32.0, Durant 27.6

I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock

If Amare is his best challenger it is safe to say he has no challengers, especially with Westbrook not playing as well as he did in the beginning of the season.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Durant has been passing a lot more, and a lot better lately plus we keep beating teams where he doesn't have to play 40 minutes.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock

durant is averaging 28 a game and hes been slumping. he will be at 30 ppg by seasons end without question. amare has no shot, none.

i honestly dont see anyone who will challenge 30 ppg in the next 5 years aside from durant with lebron & wade in miami

also i would love to hear the haters on durant's passing game, the guy is a legitimately good passer now

Quote Originally Posted by YouCallILose
    durant is averaging 28 a game and hes been slumping. he will be at 30 ppg by seasons end without question.
    Per 40?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore NYCgimmeBron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YouCallILose
    durant is averaging 28 a game and hes been slumping. he will be at 30 ppg by seasons end without question. amare has no shot, none.

i honestly dont see anyone who will challenge 30 ppg in the next 5 years aside from durant with lebron & wade in miami

also i would love to hear the haters on durant's passing game, the guy is a legitimately good passer now
    sup,

lloyd christmas.. lady wants her suitcase back

Banned

It just hit me, Kevin Durant will average more turnovers than assists for his whole career.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore NYCgimmeBron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StillKill24
    It just hit me, Kevin Durant will average more turnovers than assists for his whole career.

insert 26% from 3pt land.

MJ won ten scoring titles. TEN. That includes some seasons in his mid 30's, so unless you think Durant has MJ longevity and will win every scoring title this next decade, I don't see it happening.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    MJ won ten scoring titles. TEN. That includes some seasons in his mid 30's, so unless you think Durant has MJ longevity and will win every scoring title this next decade, I don't see it happening.
    Jordan was 22 during his rookie season. Durant turned 22 3 months ago and he's going to have 2 by the end of this season. Who do you see challenging him for the next 8-9 years? He could potentially have 10 scoring titles by age 31, compare that with Jordan who won #10 @ age 37

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Wilt Chamberlain won 7 scoring titles in his first 7 years, and still never got to 10.

It's a much harder task than you are making it out to be.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

iceman (gervin) Titles vs point titles which does he have most ?

Serious playground baller MrJohnWall's Avatar

If he want it he could easily do it, despite injury

But i dont think we will ever see a player as selfish as Jordan for a long time