Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Decent playground baller Jordan23GOAT's Avatar

Default Re: John Wall & Big Z fight.

First off, why did he not punch the face? I guess it would've looked a bit pathetic but it did anyway. And second, I think John Wall is great but he can't mess with the veterans. Successful or not.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Love how you guys are spinning this into Wall is weak and pathetic rather than this is a rookie who's not taking any shit from anyone. I have a lot of respect for Wall for standing up for himself. To be great in this league you have to believe in yourself and not back down. Wall and Blake have both had altercations this year and to me that's a good thing. Nobody is going to punk them just because they are rooks.

Decent playground baller Jordan23GOAT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Love how you guys are spinning this into Wall is weak and pathetic rather than this is a rookie who's not taking any shit from anyone. I have a lot of respect for Wall for standing up for himself. To be great in this league you have to believe in yourself and not back down. Wall and Blake have both had altercations this year and to me that's a good thing. Nobody is going to punk them just because they are rooks.
    I'm not saying he's weak, I think it's good to wear your emotions on your sleeve and he's a tough rookie. I'm only saying, I just don't think it's necessary to mess with a vet. All though, Z might've said something (has it been clarified?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23GOAT
    I'm not saying he's weak, I think it's good to wear your emotions on your sleeve and he's a tough rookie. I'm only saying, I just don't think it's necessary to mess with a vet. All though, Z might've said something (has it been clarified?)
    Couldn't tell from camera angle but it looked like Z was swinging elbows. Do you really think a rookie would randomly throw a punch at a vet? LOL. Definitely provoked because Wall is a very mature, level headed guy.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore UwishUhadWall's Avatar

Was at the game. About 10 rows up from the floor. Illgauskas hit him once with an elbow. Tried to connect with another elbow and then John Wall busted him in the ribs. Should've hit him in the nose.

And of course that all time Washington sports failure Juwan Howard wants to come and push someone from behind and then talk shit to a 60 year old coach. Big scary guy there. ****ing lost everywhere he's been.

I'm telling you all, you cannot begin to fathom the type of crybaby whiney shit the Heat do until you see it in person. It is ****ing embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont see what Juwon Howard did wrong there. Came to defense of a teammate.

Wall soft. Weak punch over an elbow. Wizards must have been getting beat at that point. Looks like a frustration response, could be wrong.
    Umm yeh you are wrong. Wizards were leading by 1, 37-36.

Pretty sure McGee with those long ass hands would've clocked Ilgauskas, and Howard at the same time.

Book 'em Dan'l

since when did big z and howard become "enforcers" and their only role is to get the other team's best player ejected from the game?

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    not taking shit from anyone? he started it...

In Howard's defense, it looked like he was trying to keep McGee from getting involved, not trying to pick a fight with him. Not like most of these guys can fight anyway.

It was all a dream Notorious D.M.C's Avatar

John Wall FTW. Did not expect that out of him.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore UwishUhadWall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williams012
    Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by williams012
    May wanna closely watch Z's elbows swinging from left to right next time.

NBA lottery pick

Did anyone not see how LBJ had no reaction to it whatsoever? Even though he is supposed to be the closest one to Big Z on this Miami Heat team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fubu05
    Pretty sure McGee with those long ass hands would've clocked Ilgauskas, and Howard at the same time.
    Pretty sure Mcgee's arm would snap like a twig. And did you see him jumping up and down 6 feet behind the ref's back? He look like the faggy white swan in the Swan Lake. That's Mcgee. All show.

And Wall's mad. If you're bodying up a windmill, chances are you'll get hit.