Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: When does birdman debut?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    No one said that and to put him over wade it is. Only a ****ing retard would say that, go get your head check if you really believe it's close between them.
    Averaging 1 more point a game and a block makes them not close at all? ok bro...

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    SUREEEE wade is better than pistol was

Wade over Gervin, Iverson, Havlicek?!?!?

This shit is out of hand. This wade movement needs to slow down, this is getting on the line of blasphemous.
    This is what you posted. So fcuking retarded I facepalmed in real life. 0 for 4 f*gg*t

Its not just about stats where wade is also superior, its the fact that wade is just a fcuking better player. Not just better overall but also better relative to their era. Pistol didnt do shit in the nba, wade is top 30 already

Banned

Averaging 1 more point a game and a block makes them not close at all? ok bro...
    Unbelievable are you serious right now? Not only can you not make a case since wade is a better player clearly by the eye he is better in every stat in the regular season especially efficiency BUT ITS NOT EVEN ****ING CLOSE WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYOFF PERFORMANCES YOU ****ING RETARD. But being a knicks fan I guess that's why you take regular seasons so seriously

I said in the thread that wade was a top 10 SG all time. What more do you want dude? Playing really well for 5 years and showing signs of falling apart at 30 doesn't make you the 3rd best all time....I don't care if he went off on the pistons. He has looked like shit for the majority of this season

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Pistol didnt do shit in the nba, wade is top 30 already
    I'm sure shaq and lebron have nothing to do with wade's success I'm talking about individual play

NBA rookie of the year

Knicks fans are widely regarded to be the dumbest fans on the planet, and this fool pretty much confirms this to be true.

Banned

I said in the thread that wade was a top 10 SG all time. What more do you want dude? Playing really well for 5 years and showing signs of falling apart at 30 doesn't make you the 3rd best all time....I don't care if he went off on the pistons. He has looked like shit for the majority of this season
    He's top 5 and you can't make a case he isn't and you need need to acknowledge the fact you're ****ing retarded trying to put pistol pete over wade. And no he hasn't looked like shit for most of the season. Since you love regular season stats please tell me how their shit right now. Please just stop posting.

I'm sure shaq and lebron have nothing to do with wade's success I'm talking about individual play
    just stfu already

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Knicks fans are widely regarded to be the dumbest fans on the planet, and this fool pretty much confirms this to be true.
    Never in my life have I've seen a knicks fan make such a retarded arguements like trying to make pete and wade comparable. No one will ever agree with him unless he paid a few knicks fans on their board

SUREEEE wade is better than pistol was

This fcuking dumbass right here. Two roll-eyes smilies? AND a facepalm?

That's something the Knicks will never see

Are you fcuking serious with this stupidity? How fcuking dumb are you really? This f*gg*t just acted like saying wade is a top 10 shooting guard is giving him his due props.

Only top 10? That's more of an insult. Do you really think that's a compliment?

I can understand why people disagree, but people are acting as if pistol shouldn't even be in the conversation

No 3 pointers for pistol until his last season, averaged 1 point less a game in his career....

these rankings here have him and wade close:

http://www.hoopsmanifesto.com/articl...-all-time.html