Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    #HEATNATION

Default Re: Rose acted like he plays for the opposite team when Deng tipped it in

Nah, whats funnier is LeClown in that gif being typical LeClown.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Rose acted like he plays for the opposite team when Deng tipped it in

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I couldn't think of a better way to describe Rose, who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.

Proof?

I spend a good amount of my day on this internet forum bashing on a Rose because he is successful. Why can't I have nice things?!
    fixed and

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by TeamLAC
    fixed and

Ditto.....

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by TeamLAC
    fixed and
    I don't hate Rose.

Rose is not beyond blame, I just find it boarderline homo to judge his reactions to stuff and to get all butt hurt and technical about the way he talks.

He's the point guard of my basketball team, not my senator.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Rose is not beyond blame, I just find it boarderline homo to judge his reactions to stuff and to get all butt hurt and technical about the way he talks.

NBA is all about entertainment right?

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

I'm just going to ignore the irony in your post.

I never said non-college-educated Americans are retarded. What I said was that Derrick Rose is retarded, which I thought was mostly agreed upon here. Guess not.
    what's the difference between us and him ? I completely understand why he cheated on the bs test. the education being put out there is the worst . telling black kids about skewed european history like we need that shit . hell even some white kids aint trying to hear that . after that, telling kids to remember information without telling them how it applies to them, and then judging their intelligence by giving them these "tests" . bs "education" at it's finest.
    Last edited by Clocian-IGN; 03-25-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Calling someone a retard is homo-like behavior now? Well that's new.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluest
    lol @ Go Getter saying Rose isn't overly emotional....

Must be a Bulls fan because the script can't be re-written breh.....The motion picture already showed in theaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKI5v...eature=related <------emotionless Rose

I guess we can now discust if Rose hates Deng meanwhile adores Noah
    He showed emotion when he submerged on Dragic, when he hit the game winner in Houston, and numerous other times. My point is that he doesnt live to pleae your moronic sensibilities and the fact that you are mounting this pointless argument is a testament to some sort of mental instability on your part.

Dude is a great basketball player that, soy luck and hard work, is on his way to legendary status in Chicago. Nothing you can say will change that so I guess all you can do is hate and type up drivel to make yourself feel better.

Calling someone a retard is homo-like behavior now? Well that's new.
    Judging every little reaction or non reaction of another man is boarderline homo, like I said. Who cares what he talks like? Unless you're interested in some pillow talk or phone sex from him.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    what's the difference between us and him ? I completely understand why he cheated on the bs test. the education being put out there is the worst . telling black kids about skewed european history like we need that shit . hell even some white kids aint trying to hear that . after that telling kids to remember information without telling them how it applies to them, and then judging their intelligence by giving them these "tests" . bs "education" at it's finest.
    Are you saying that black people have socially-created structural disadvantages, and that testing them is a waste of time? I don't understand. Thousands of college athletes take and score well enough to get into college. It's not like Rose applied to Duke. He went to ****ing Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    NBA is all about entertainment right?
    How much more entertaining can a guard be? Like for reals, as far as game play Rose is one of the most exciting in the NBA.....people just like to nit pick. If you want to hear some provocative speeches you don't go to an NBA player.

5-time NBA All-Star

Rose is an autistic, socially-anxious retard. He thought that was the proper reaction. That, or he forgot the score and couldn't remember what team he played for.
    Socially anxious??? He's one of the most respected leaders of his team in the sport. He's anxious here because he thinks they might take the basket away. "He thought that was the proper reaction?" Where do you get your incredibly insane stupid assumptions. You think he's searching for a proper reaction??? He's a leader - you obviously are such a follower you think you have to react according to what is proper. Do you know how weak and stupid you sound?

You showed not one piece of evidence that you have any common sense in this post and you think you going to rag on somebody because of SAT scores? You can't even do watch and describe. Get your act together - like you some psycho analyst...

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Socially anxious??? He's one of the most respected leaders of his team in the sport. He's anxious here because he thinks they might take the basket away. "He thought that was the proper reaction?" Where do you get your incredibly insane stupid assumptions. You think he's searching for a proper reaction??? He's a leader - you obviously are such a follower you think you have to react according to what is proper. Do you know how weak and stupid you sound?

You showed not one piece of evidence that you have any common sense in this post and you think you going to rag on somebody because of SAT scores? You can't even do watch and describe. Get your act together - like you some psycho analyst...
    I'm not giving a diagnosis, moron. I never said I had a PhD in psychology. It's called a joke. Lighten up, dickhead.