Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Rose acted like he plays for the opposite team when Deng tipped it in

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    So his teammates were idiots to celebrate?
    They didn't know yet though...he was wondering if Refs were gonna count it...it was an intense moment.

Good college starter

Default Re: Rose acted like he plays for the opposite team when Deng tipped it in

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Stretching pretty hard for this dig on Rose. Dude isn't overly emotional....and who cares? As a fan I want him to play well and play hard, damn all the other shit.
    Leave the clown act for jackasses like LeBron.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluest
    Yeah he almost went here after watching that play....

@ LeBron. He looks like a five-year-old on Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Rose is an autistic, socially-anxious retard. He thought that was the proper reaction. That, or he forgot the score and couldn't remember what team he played for.
    Socially anxious? Talk about dimes store psych analysis lmao.

Dude signed 100 mil contract with the Bulls and a lifetime contract with Adidas. Pretty good for a retard.

Rose is an autistic, socially-anxious retard. He thought that was the proper reaction. That, or he forgot the score and couldn't remember what team he played for.

ISH POST OF THE YEAR

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Stretching pretty hard for this dig on Rose. Dude isn't overly emotional....and who cares? As a fan I want him to play well and play hard, damn all the other shit.
    He isn't overly emotional?

Did you watch last week when they played the Heat? When Noah dunked on Joel

The ESPN cameras panned over to him and I quote verbatim....

"THAT'S ALL MOTHER EFFIN DAY"

"YEAH BOY"

But hey Rose is without Leaven

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dak121
    Leave the clown act for jackasses like LeBron.
    Get a bit excited about his team's gaming winning shot is no where close to 'Bron's Clow act. Get a life

Magic Johnson

Socially anxious? Talk about dimes store psych analysis lmao.

Dude signed 100 mil contract with the Bulls and a lifetime contract with Adidas. Pretty good for a retard.
    I couldn't think of a better way to describe Rose, who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.

@ LeBron. He looks like a five-year-old on Christmas.
    two extremes in one gif. goat or what

I couldn't think of a better team for some guy who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.
    Umm *voice crack* I don't, um, know what you're talking about.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Get a bit excited about his team's gaming winning shot is no where close to 'Bron's Clow act. Get a life
    Reading comprehension.

Rose.doesn't.need.to.be.a.clown.like.LeBron.

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

lol @ Go Getter saying Rose isn't overly emotional....

Must be a Bulls fan because the script can't be re-written breh.....The motion picture already showed in theaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKI5v...eature=related <------emotionless Rose

I guess we can now discust if Rose hates Deng meanwhile adores Noah

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

I couldn't think of a better way to describe Rose, who sounds like he's got a gallon of snot up his nose. As for the retard comment; the guy cheated on his SAT, and even if he's not a retard he certainly sounds like one because of his snot voice.
    damn I guess me(and thousands others) are retarded too since we didn't go to college . it's a rip off anyway(especially for blacks) since all the information needed to survive is in books, then you add the internet and yeah...

dude's making millions and your hating .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluest
    lol @ Go Getter saying Rose isn't overly emotional....

Must be a Bulls fan because the script can't be re-written breh.....The motion picture already showed in theaters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKI5v...eature=related <------emotionless Rose

I guess we can now discust if Rose hates Deng meanwhile adores Noah
    He would be like this if it's a game winning block&dunk

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    damn I guess me(and thousands others) are retarded too since we didn't go to college . it's a rip off anyway(especially for blacks) since all the information needed to survive is in books, then you add the internet and yeah...

dude's making millions and your hating .
    I'm just going to ignore the irony in your post.

I never said non-college-educated Americans are retarded. What I said was that Derrick Rose is retarded, which I thought was mostly agreed upon here. Guess not.