Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Jeremy Lamb's last three games..

Averaged 15 points on 65% FG, 58% from 3 the last three games. Dude is going to be unreal for OKC.. a perfect spark off the bench. Can't believe what the Thunder have done after losing Harden and then Martin, now they have a more rounded bench with Jackson and Lamb more than making up for those who have departed.
    Last edited by BlazerRed; 12-16-2013 at 07:48 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Jeremy Lamb's last three games..

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Averaged 15 points on 65% FG, 58% from 3 the last three games. Dude is going to be unreal for OKC.. a perfect spark off the bench. Can't believe what the Thunder have done after losing Harden and then Martin, now they have a more rounded bench with Jackson and Lamb more than making up for those who have departed.
    wow that many games? so talent, much unreal, very fantastic

He's finally getting minutes.
    6.5 mpg last year.
    20 mpg this year.

Serious playground baller ThunderKat's Avatar

He's turning into a nice player. I think the more minutes he gets the better he will be.

Jeremy Lamb = potential to be Allan Houston

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Jeremy Lamb = potential to be Allan Houston
    Not as sweet a J, but better defense. He's too skinny as well. Needs to work on being able to create his own shot too. Unless he will be reliant on the 2 stars in OKC to set him up for shots.

I think Reggie Jackson stepping up is more like Harden replacement. Obviously not as good or as high IQ, but he is a sparkplug off the bench. OKC is so stacked now.

Dat efficiency.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    More than making up for Harden? Both Jackson and Lamb do not make up Harden combined. Maybe Lamb will be as good as Harden was off the bench soon, but not right now. Harden was able to take over games when he came off the bench, I want to see Lamb prove himself more than just 3 games before he is a equal replacement for Harden.
    I disagree. I actually like them more than Harden. I think Lamb fits in better and is exactly the type of player the Thunder need. I'd much rather have Lamb/Adams going forward on this Thunder team than Harden...just basketball wise.

Harden needs the ball and doesn't defend worth shit...notice how the Thunder's defense has skyrocketed since losing Harden. Going from like a 11th to 15th d-rating in 11 and 12 to a top 5 in 13 and 14 so far.

But people just can't admit when they are wrong. The Thunder were just better in 13 than they were in 12...it's pretty much just a fact. Yet everyone keeps going on and on about the Harden trade. Now it's clear that they are deeper and have the kind of role players needed to win the title...and they are even younger...and people still talk about the Harden trade.

It pretty much worked perfectly...gave them a chance to win in 13...while allowing Lamb to get good enough to make an impact in 14. Reggie Jackson developed into a legit starter on probably like half the teams in the NBA...and Presti seems to have nailed the draft pick again with Adams.

And the best part is that Perkins expires after next year...which means they will have a ton of cap space after the 2015 season...or can trade Perkins for something this summer as his contract expires and will be valuable.

Hard to do better than Presti has done...

I still find their offense one-dimensional, but they certainly have a much better bench this year, and as long as they have Durant and RW who can be the best and second best player on the floor any given night, they are a legit threat. Based on what we've seen thus far, I have them coming out of the West this season without being challenged to a game 7.

I think he'll end up being the type of player that can push the Thunder back to the top of the west.

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I disagree. I actually like them more than Harden. I think Lamb fits in better and is exactly the type of player the Thunder need. I'd much rather have Lamb/Adams going forward on this Thunder team than Harden...just basketball wise.

Harden needs the ball and doesn't defend worth shit...notice how the Thunder's defense has skyrocketed since losing Harden. Going from like a 11th to 15th d-rating in 11 and 12 to a top 5 in 13 and 14 so far.

But people just can't admit when they are wrong. The Thunder were just better in 13 than they were in 12...it's pretty much just a fact. Yet everyone keeps going on and on about the Harden trade. Now it's clear that they are deeper and have the kind of role players needed to win the title...and they are even younger...and people still talk about the Harden trade.

It pretty much worked perfectly...gave them a chance to win in 13...while allowing Lamb to get good enough to make an impact in 14. Reggie Jackson developed into a legit starter on probably like half the teams in the NBA...and Presti seems to have nailed the draft pick again with Adams.

And the best part is that Perkins expires after next year...which means they will have a ton of cap space after the 2015 season...or can trade Perkins for something this summer as his contract expires and will be valuable.

Hard to do better than Presti has done...
    nah while i agree current thunder is better than harden thunder,
    i still think presti rushed it too much, and he could get a much better deal than several 11ish draft pick,
    i.e. he can ask for lamb and asik (if he really love lamb that much), or star big like monroe/horford or etc, harden value was sky high, while sefolosha isn't an offensive juggernaut, SG position has never been the problem, you need to fix the interior scoring, and push harder for the ring, not drafting another inexperience rookie, and hoping he could be at least a solid player (which in this case thunder got lucky laamb and adam turn out to be decent)

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

wait till he becomes a free agent :/

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I really wish the Raptors took Lamb instead of Ross if they were dead-set on taking a wing player (ugh, Drummond... I know).

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I really wish the Raptors took Lamb instead of Ross if they were dead-set on taking a wing player (ugh, Drummond... I know).
    it was one of the worst picks that I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    nah while i agree current thunder is better than harden thunder,
    i still think presti rushed it too much, and he could get a much better deal than several 11ish draft pick,
    i.e. he can ask for lamb and asik (if he really love lamb that much), or star big like monroe/horford or etc, harden value was sky high, while sefolosha isn't an offensive juggernaut, SG position has never been the problem, you need to fix the interior scoring, and push harder for the ring, not drafting another inexperience rookie, and hoping he could be at least a solid player (which in this case thunder got lucky laamb and adam turn out to be decent)
    Washington wouldn't trade rookie Beal for Harden, Golden State wouldn't trade Klay Thompson for Harden, and Toronto wouldn't trade Valanciunas for Harden.

And production wise, Jackson himself is almost giving OKC what they got from Harden in 2012; he's the 6th Man of the Year candidate this year. But add in Lamb's production and they're getting better production than they got from Harden. Lamb's jumper is so smooth. He's great as a catch-and-shoot/spot-up 3P shooter, but now he's slowly developing a mid-range jumper that's wet, too. OKC, right now, has a young starting caliber PG and a young starting caliber C to develop off their bench. While Presti will never win the Harden trade, he's come about as close as he possibly could.