Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K12 cover art to feature Jordan, Bird, Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I'll be happy if they find a way to ban anyone who uses a hacked player in crew games. Ban for a week the first time. Month the second. Till 2k13 the third time.
    Amen. They ruin the damn game. I'm an 87 PG and my friend is a legit 99 SG and we always run together... but half the time we play against these hacked guys (which is annoying considering how long it takes to find a game). Like now it's not just 7'11" PGs, but I'm consistently seeing guys control real NBA players but maxed out to a 99 and made max height and max weight. I've seen 3 7'11" Doc Rivers, 2 7'11" Patrick Ewings, 3-4 7'11" DWades and LeBrons, some giant Obamas and one Metta World Peace (off the top of my head, I've probably seen even more). The worst part is these guys are all the same. They all wait until the last second to put there guys in or don't put them in the starting line up so you don't quit when you see them. They also almost always hop step on every play and you can't even guard them. The funny thing is I've beaten a couple of these guys.

How the hell does 2k not catch this???? like seriously, all you have to do is run a program that checks the names of the players and that eliminates half of them (although, most would just change the names)... also make size limits to each position, specifically PG. Make 6'9" the max.

/rant

I'm burnt out on 2k games but a prime AI in the game would make me come back for more.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

I'm going to play classic mode and move the Sonics to OKC.

That looks nice.

So they'll sell those separately? We can pick whatever we like to buy? If so, I'll get the Magic ones if the change the bg color. If not, I'll get the Jordan.

Home of the 16

Does anyone have anyting similar to this?
    http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iled-list.html

I want a Ps3 Version of it.. thnks :)

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

**** a cover.

Them bitches need to fix the game and ban those modders.

I would not give a damn if MJ wasnt in the game no more.

They should focus on only 3 things.

Association.

My player-Main focus.

and Online play

everything else Throw it out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    I'm burnt out on 2k games but a prime AI in the game would make me come back for more.
    i feel for you, i know you live Live and it's gone. I used to love 2K and it died (in football) and left me Madden. Hope it comes back. Competition is good. If it does not come back next year (and it might not) i doubt 2k changes much from year to year, like Madden does now.

Nice covers.

I figure they'll only release the Jordan cover outside the States, but if not I'll pick up one of the other ones once the game drops in price.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Amen. They ruin the damn game. I'm an 87 PG and my friend is a legit 99 SG and we always run together... but half the time we play against these hacked guys (which is annoying considering how long it takes to find a game). Like now it's not just 7'11" PGs, but I'm consistently seeing guys control real NBA players but maxed out to a 99 and made max height and max weight. I've seen 3 7'11" Doc Rivers, 2 7'11" Patrick Ewings, 3-4 7'11" DWades and LeBrons, some giant Obamas and one Metta World Peace (off the top of my head, I've probably seen even more). The worst part is these guys are all the same. They all wait until the last second to put there guys in or don't put them in the starting line up so you don't quit when you see them. They also almost always hop step on every play and you can't even guard them. The funny thing is I've beaten a couple of these guys.

How the hell does 2k not catch this???? like seriously, all you have to do is run a program that checks the names of the players and that eliminates half of them (although, most would just change the names)... also make size limits to each position, specifically PG. Make 6'9" the max.

/rant
    Me, Gobb, and a few other old ISHers are in a crew and we run those ****. We played a 7'10'' Iggy and a giant 86 Jordan and we won in double OT. I had like 20 points 22 assists. Gobb had probably 45-46 points. Other guy maybe 28/15. I played as my 6'11'' small forward who I bumped up to like 280 with max strength. I made him just to playu point vs giant hacked players. He has bad ratings everywhere but his post game and midrange jumper but we run crazy halfcourt offenses and play mean D. None of us have ever cheated and we go about 50/50 with hack teams these days.

Im using a guy rated in the upper 50s and I dropped like 40 on a guy with a 10 foot tall 99 and it turned out to be a kid who sent me an angry ass message about how I was cheating and "Getting all the angles! You get ALLLLLL THE ANGLES!". I laughed my ass off.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    That looks nice.

So they'll sell those separately? We can pick whatever we like to buy? If so, I'll get the Magic ones if the change the bg color. If not, I'll get the Jordan.
    I think what I've heard is the initial shipment of the game will be equal parts Larry, Magic and MJ. I think all shipments thereafter will be MJ alone (I think). I also may have read all copies sold outside the USA will be MJ covers.

Learning to shoot layups Knickerlem's Avatar

I'm getting Birds cover, but the only thing i REALLY want them to change is the ability to choose between 29, 50 or 82 games for My Player mode. 82 games for 1 season is just insane and very time consuming.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Knickerlem
    I'm getting Birds cover, but the only thing i REALLY want them to change is the ability to choose between 29, 50 or 82 games for My Player mode. 82 games for 1 season is just insane and very time consuming.
    It gets really boring..

Noooooooooooo, I have minor OCD, looks like I'll be buying three copies of the one game this year

Just as long as I can restrict myself to one console.....

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Knickerlem
    Oh man, yes. Or at least a proper simulate feature. I grew tired of entering a game then selecting "simulate to end" then "yes" then "yes" in order to skip games.

Going to take a lot more than a rehashed cover theme and athlete to make me purchase 2K12.

I could give a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k about pre-order bonuses, there are so many terrible bugs (online and offline) from 2K11 that break the game which they NEVER addressed that makes me feel like this is just another money grab.

When you only release one fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king patch, that tells me as much as I need to know about how much they actually care about making a great game.