Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-31-2011, 12:45 PM   #16
get these NETS
you can't stop me

Default Re: Confirmed: NBA ref Ken Mauer called Zabian Dowdell "a little b*tch" then tossed him

ref tried to be a tough and tossed Iverson before

ref tossed Duncan while he was sitting on the bench before

ref tossed Rasheed once for "staring at him"
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
MayCeltics
Banned

Default Re: Confirmed: NBA ref Ken Mauer called Zabian Dowdell "a little b*tch" then tossed him

David Stern Goons Have Impunity.
MayCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #18
Laker19
I usually hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by get these NETS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogzHNEiCWU
Laker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #19
Knicksfever2010
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
That's something a ***** made about a person that would accept abuse for money.

you're gonna learn that someone cursing at you isn't the worst thing in the world. I've had tons of people curse at me, and at the end of the day- I'm still standing. Now you're gonna pay me $5 million OR MORE- PER YEAR and i get cursed at/disrespected? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
*I could care less what somebody has to say, (in one ear, out the other)
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
RESPECT.....R-E-S-P-E-C-T.....find out what it means to me.........

To be honest, if someone disrespects you, murdering them should be legal. Am I right everybody?

You're acting like a child.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #21
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
you're gonna learn that someone cursing at you isn't the worst thing in the world. I've had tons of people curse at me, and at the end of the day- I'm still standing. Now you're gonna pay me $5 million OR MORE- PER YEAR and i get cursed at/disrespected? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
*I could care less what somebody has to say, (in one ear, out the other)

I've been in the military, I went to military school, I served during the war, and I grew up in the Southside of Chicago.

Cursing doesn't hurt me....Ssgt. Umbaugh used to curse and shit and it didn't bother me one bit. But calling someone a ***** (at work) is a key way to get a fight started. I don't care who is getting paid what it should not be allowed at work and is disrespectful. On the street who cares, in one ear and out the other I don't know that person and they don't owe me any type of loyalty/respect.

No amount of money is going to make me feel like someone has the right to disrespect me.

-Fans can only go so far. (Heckling for opposing fans is the gray area and it's not allowed to go that far).
-David Stern is not allowed to call players names and disrespect them.
-Players are not allowed to disrespect refs or else they get techs or get ejected.

Therefore the ref is not allowed to disrespect the players. He's not getting paid to ignore blatant disrepect he's getting paid to play basketball.

There are people that go to work knowing they will be humiliated and disrespected...

THEY'RE CALLED PROSTITUTES.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:27 PM   #22
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Quote:
I've been in the military, I went to military school, I served during the war, and I grew up in the Southside of Chicago.

Cursing doesn't hurt me....Ssgt. Umbaugh used to curse and shit and it didn't bother me one bit. But calling someone a ***** (at work) is a key way to get a fight started. I don't care who is getting paid what it should not be allowed at work and is disrespectful. On the street who cares, in one ear and out the other I don't know that person and they don't owe me any type of loyalty/respect.

No amount of money is going to make me feel like someone has the right to disrespect me.

-Fans can only go so far. (Heckling for opposing fans is the gray area and it's not allowed to go that far).
-David Stern is not allowed to call players names and disrespect them.
-Players are not allowed to disrespect refs or else they get techs or get ejected.

Therefore the ref is not allowed to disrespect the players. He's not getting paid to ignore blatant disrepect he's getting paid to play basketball.

There are people that go to work knowing they will be humiliated and disrespected...

THEY'RE CALLED PROSTITUTES.

Blah blah blah I was in the army wah wah wah staff sergeant called me names and I took it like a man bleh bleh bleh. Get over yourself you fool. No one cares about you're legendary status on the street, or better yet in your own small mind.

If the refs are going to eject players and effect the ends of games that millions of fans pay to see, they better hold themselves to the same standard they hold the players. This is unacceptable. More reason why David Stern and his legion of refs who get away with anything need to go.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:31 PM   #23
Clippersfan86
Clipper Nation Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Remember, the worst thing in life you can do is "disrespect" someone. Worse than starting three unnecessary, economy killing, illegal wars in the MidEast.

Never ever ever disrespect someone.

. I guess nobody else is finding your troll attempts in here humorous. Gotta add drama to this thread with sarcasm and mockery or it wouldn't be fun IMO.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:39 PM   #24
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
You're acting like a child.
Dude, you do not tell a grown man that he's acting like a child. Mad disrespectful, please apologize and take some sensitivity classses
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:44 PM   #25
XxSMSxX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by get these NETS

I still remember when SJax said "I literally got T'd up for talking to myself"

XxSMSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #26
jimmyzegg
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
Blah blah blah I was in the army wah wah wah staff sergeant called me names and I took it like a man bleh bleh bleh. Get over yourself you fool. No one cares about you're legendary status on the street, or better yet in your own small mind.

If the refs are going to eject players and effect the ends of games that millions of fans pay to see, they better hold themselves to the same standard they hold the players. This is unacceptable. More reason why David Stern and his legion of refs who get away with anything need to go.

You might want to actually read the entire post you're quoting before you go and act like a 12 year old. You just ended up agreeing with him, retard.
jimmyzegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #27
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Don't tell that fool anything, lol.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:05 PM   #28
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzegg
You might want to actually read the entire post you're quoting before you go and act like a 12 year old. You just ended up agreeing with him, retard.

I know I agreed with him you moron. I was just pointing out what an idiot he was to go on about his military exploits when no one cares about that shit.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #29
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
I know I agreed with him you moron. I was just pointing out what an idiot he was to go on about his military exploits when no one cares about that shit.

I'm an idiot for typing it or you're an idiot for getting your panties in a bunch over it?
Old 03-31-2011, 02:09 PM   #30
bagelred
Stare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. I guess nobody else is finding your troll attempts in here humorous. Gotta add drama to this thread with sarcasm and mockery or it wouldn't be fun IMO.

ok, are you respecting me or disrespecting me with sarcasm?

Either way, please apologize.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: