Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
NBA Legend

Default Kobe Bryant IS the most overrated NBA player of all time, here's why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2yQSNJ8Kc

Straight fire!!! I couldn't have said it better myself.

"Who climbed the all-time list by shooting a bunch of shots and who did it being accurate"

"Kobe has been allotted to be a selfish player his entire career"

"Kobe has only one great Finals series"

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
Javat_90
Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant IS the most overrated NBA player of all time, here's why...

I know you have to desperately reach on something, as a Lebron stan you feel a bit bad about recent tragic performances by Lebron.

But dude, at least be a bit more clever and safe this for another moment, maybe when Lebron is being clutch or something.

Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
Bandito
NBA Legend

Default Re: Kobe Bryant IS the most overrated NBA player of all time, here's why...

OMG! A Lebron stan shitting on Kobe just because he's favorite player brick a potential game winning shot! You people suck!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #4
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Most underrated player in NBA history.

Last edited by Hulk Hogan : 02-28-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #5
catch24
phal5

Of course this gets posted when LeBron tanks in the clutch. LOL...
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2yQSNJ8Kc

Straight fire!!! I couldn't have said it better myself.

"Who climbed the all-time list by shooting a bunch of shots and who did it being accurate"

"Kobe has been allotted to be a selfish player his entire career"

"Kobe has only one great Finals series"

I see your Kobe was Overrated video and raise you MJ was overrated - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZMsD9QyJuU

"5 Losing seasons as the "man""

"Took him 7 years and the great team of the 80's to disband before he could "will himself a Title"

" The Biggest Ballhogg in the History of basketball....If he passed more then maybe he could have won more.....so Kobe would'nt surpass his Ring count"(you know it's gonna happen)

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 02-28-2011 at 01:08 PM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
kaiiu
Banned

nice try to deflect the attention from Lebrick
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
Javat_90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch24
Of course this gets posted when LeBron tanks in the clutch. LOL...

Yeah its so..."ackward".

You can tell the OP is pretty hurt/insecure and is trying to grasp at any straw available, which makes the whole situation even funnier.

Stop digging your hole OP, and change that avatar of yours, you make an easier target to clown at.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #9
beermonsteroo
Banned

Yes he is.
If Jordan never existed, Kobe would be considered a poor man's Clyde Drexler.
If Kobe wouldn'T happen to be as tall as MJ and have a similar body frame and style of playing, nobody would consider him top ten or anything.
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
catch24
phal5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javat_90
Yeah its so..."ackward".

You can tell the OP is pretty hurt/insecure and is trying to grasp at any straw available, which makes the whole situation even funnier.

Stop digging your hole OP, and change that avatar of yours, you make an easier target to clown at.

I mean the video wasn't bad (the date says its from yesterday and the guy who made it is an intelligent bball fan), but come on... How much more blatant can someone be? LeBron missed a few shots, no need to start talking crap about other players to help make you sleep at night.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
Heat007
Unguardable

Wade won with an overweight and worn down Shaq who was huffing and puffing like a smoker after 3-4 trips down the court,

Kobe had a prime shaq who was the most dominant player in the league.

I don't see kobe winning a title with that 2006 miami team... he couldn't have done what wade did in those playoffs. and he certainly couldn't have done it in just his 3rd year in the league.

Give Wade a frontcourt of bynum, gasol and odom and he wins the same titles. Kobe always got things handed to him making it easy.

Last edited by Heat007 : 02-28-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #12
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch24
I mean the video wasn't bad (the date says its from yesterday and the guy who made it is an intelligent bball fan), but come on... How much more blatant can someone be? LeBron missed a few shots, no need to start talking crap about other players to help make you sleep at night.

Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
Walduś
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
Wade won with an overweight and worn down Shaq who was huffing and puffing like a smoker after 3-4 trips down the court,

I don't see kobe winning a title with that 2006 miami team... he couldn't have done what wade did in those playoffs.

Give Wade a frontcourt of bynum, gasol and odom and he wins the same titles.
give kobe 16 fta per game in the finals and he'll win with kwame brown as his 2nd option.
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007

I don't see kobe winning a title with that 2006 miami team... he couldn't have done what wade did in those playoffs. and he certainly couldn't have done it in just his 3rd year in the league.

Give Wade a frontcourt of bynum, gasol and odom and he wins the same titles. Kobe always got things handed to him making it easy.

NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #15
Johnni Gade
Local High School Star

are you kidding me? Stop hatin'
Johnni Gade is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: