Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Racists, Conservative White Men Have Proven My Point..........

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    I just posted quotes from aids from the Republican party admitting that their strategies were all about holding black people back AT A FEDERAL LEVEL, and all you can is continue to obfuscate, deny and somehow put it all on ME being "pathological".

But it's as I knew with people like you. No matter what evidence is presented, you will continue to deny deny deny. Because the moment you admit ANYTHING, then that opens the door for more admissions, then more. Then more. Until your house of cards comes down. So nope, best to just keep denying even in the face of incontrovertible proof.
    Incontrovertible proof of what? That Nixon was a racist? Thanks for telling me something everyone with a brain has known for a long time.

Yes, this behaviour of yours can only be described as pathological.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    That's because I live predominantly around other whites (and asians/latinos). You know why I live around other whites? Because if I DID live in black neighborhoods, Id be more likely to die in a homocide than any other cause! And that's the reason these communities stay so segregated and in disrepair. Because nobody else will be willing to live in them til they get cleaned up. But you dont wanna clean em up, you wanna sit around and point fingers and wring your hands bout racism. You wanna cry about the bad hand blacks got, belabor all the reasons, dole out the blame, procure guilt from others etc, instead of just shutting up and doing what's necessary NOW to fix the problem. Youd literally rather make whites feel guilty than help blacks. That's your problem. You need closure. You need to accept the past and worry bout the problems you 'claim' to give a shit about now. Your priorities are way out of wack.
    You have no rebuttals, no intelligent replies, just more of the "I'm superior to those blacks while I bump Nas and d!ikkride Lebron" because you're a confused, cowardly bytch.

you've been so socialized to feel you're superior you just can't let go, even if it's taking large parts of your own down too. I mean, you feel superior to blacks while failing in your moms basement and getting smashed in the face by random Mexicans just because you happened to be born a certain pigment. Forget that your life is spiraling out of control, as long as you're not black!!. And im not even ridiculing you for that, because economically it can be hard out here. But it's just funny how this brainwashing occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Incontrovertible proof of what? That Nixon was a racist? Thanks for telling me something everyone with a brain has known for a long time.

Yes, this behaviour of yours can only be described as pathological.
    And Lee Atwater? That was an interview from 1981 when he was working with the Ray Gun. Nah, move along nothing to see here.

But I don't suppose when you have a MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY that feels this way, it could maybe I don't know MAYBE have an affect on the lives of the minorities it hates? Maybe just a teensy eensy weensy little bit?

And Lee Atwater? That was an interview from 1981 when he was working with the Ray Gun. Nah, move along nothing to see here.

But I don't suppose when you have a MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY that feels this way, it could maybe I don't know MAYBE have an affect on the lives of the minorities it hates? Maybe just a teensy eensy weensy little bit?
    ****ing racist political parties.

"we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".
    [QUOTE]Byrd joined the Klan at the ripe young age of 24

NBA Legend

You have no rebuttals, no intelligent replies, just more of the "I'm superior to those blacks while I bump Nas and d!ikkride Lebron" because you're a confused, cowardly bytch.

you've been so socialized to feel you're superior you just can't let go, even if it's taking large parts of your own down too. I mean, you feel superior to blacks while failing in your moms basement and getting smashed in the face by random Mexicans just because you happened to be born a certain pigment. Forget that your life is spiraling out of control, as long as you're not black!!. And im not even ridiculing you for that, because economically it can be hard out here. But it's just funny how this brainwashing occurs.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Im genuinely sorry youve gone full nutzo and are having these psychological issues.

Im not gonna keep goin back n forth with you bc I honestly feel this is not healthy for you. But I hope you can work through your issues and find happiness.

Pullin for you, brother

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    ****ing racist political parties.

Wait, which one did you mean?
    Fukk em' both. However, the Republican party (post Civil Rights movement) has been far more malicious when it comes to racial hatred. However, as mentioned it's also affected large swaths of whites which is why if you're white you're more likely to die by suicide homicide by another white,drug overdose or health reasons than be killed by a black man.

This is directly due to the fact that white men made the policies that have put these communities in such dire straits

But hey, as long as you can quote crime statistics in the inner cities, it's all good right? At least you're not black right?

Dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Tsk tsk tsk.

Im genuinely sorry youve gone full nutzo and are having these psychological issues.

Im not gonna keep goin back n forth with you bc I honestly feel this is not healthy for you. But I hope you can work through your issues and find happiness.

Pullin for you, brother
    Pullin for you to get out of your mom's basement, kick stat that acting career and stop thinking that somehow your pigment, as opposed to your actions, makes you superior to anyone.

Pullin for you bro.

Oh right, you mean the interview where he also said this (which you conveniently omitted):

Atwater: But Reagan did not have to do a southern strategy for two reasons. Number one, race was not a dominant issue. And number two, the mainstream issues in this campaign had been, quote, southern issues since way back in the sixties. So Reagan goes out and campaigns on the issues of economics and of national defense. The whole campaign was devoid of any kind of racism, any kind of reference. And I'll tell you another thing you all need to think about, that even surprised me, is the lack of interest, really, the lack of knowledge right now in the South among white voters about the Voting Rights Act."
    hmmmm.....

You aren't obsessed? Ooooookk.

And Reagan may have campaigned on it, but there was nothing fiscally conservative about his policy. Putting blind faith in the great edifice of finance is not conservative, not even close.

Fukk em' both. However, the Republican party (post Civil Rights movement) has been far more malicious when it comes to racial hatred. However, as mentioned it's also affected large swaths of whites which is why if you're white you're more likely to die by suicide homicide by another white,drug overdose or health reasons than be killed by a black man.

This is directly due to the fact that white men made the policies that have put these communities in such dire straits

But hey, as long as you can quote crime statistics in the inner cities, it's all good right? At least you're not black right?

Dummy.
    I think its more because whites don't live near blacks, and because fast food is just so good.

I think what Know is saying is that most whites blame problems on the wrong groups of people. The rich elite are using all of us. And they're intentionally making the average white individual feel that minorities are their enemy. It's a form of control. When Mitt Romney can say that say that middle class in his mind is a person making $200,000 a year, there's something wrong. When Donald Trump can say that his father gave him a "modest" loan of $1,000,000 dollars, he's out of touch. He's not gonna have the best interest of the avg man at heart. When a company can close down a business, take it overseas and get plenty of support, there's something wrong here. I mean who are they laying off? Not blacks or other minorities.

It's no different than back in the slave days. A small number of white (rich white)men owned saleves. And they owned them because they were cheap labor. Who's jobs were these slaves taking ????? WHITES!!!!!

How are you guys not seeing this????

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I think what Know is saying is that most whites blame problems on the wrong groups of people. The rich elite are using all of us. And they're intentionally making the average white individual feel that minorities are their enemy. It's a form of control. When Mitt Romney can say that say that middle class in his mind is a person making $200,000 a year, there's something wrong. When Donald Trump can say that his father gave him a "modest" loan of $1,000,000 dollars, he's out of touch. He's not gonna have the best interest of the avg man at heart. When a company can close down a business, take it overseas and get plenty of support, there's something wrong here. I mean who are they laying off? Not blacks or other minorities.

It's no different than back in the slave days. A small number of white (rich white)men owned saleves. And they owned them because they were cheap labor. Who's jobs were these slaves taking ????? WHITES!!!!!

Of course they know this but they'd never admit it. They'd rather come online and spew bullsh!t about minorities because it distracts from how mediocre their lives are. Akrazotile is a talentless college drop out that has zero social skills. UK2K is a security guard that makes 40000 a year and somehow thinks he's made it. Drestra is a jobless clown that mooches off of his girlfriend. They need someone to feel superior to because the truth is that they're nobodies in life.

TL;DR: conservative white men are racist meanies therefore I discredit them and any argument they may make.
    Just stop with the pretense libtard.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls

When Obama rents a $7 million dollar mansion in the richest neighborhood in DC to live in until his daughter graduates high school....

Out of touch is right.

Community organizers make how much? Cause I know he didn't get that on his salary.

And you all believed he'd erase income equality like people believed his administration would be transparent and you can keep your doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    TL;DR: conservative white men are racist meanies therefore I discredit them and any argument they may make.
    Just stop with the pretense libtard.
    It's the victim mentality. They're taught at a young age that someone owes them something.

There are people in this country who blame others, and there are people who blame themselves. For every mistake in my life, it was my fault. Even if it wasn't my fault, it was still my fault. You take that, and learn from it.

Some refuse to admit responsibility so they'll never learn.

OP was overlooked for a job which had a white guy picked in front of him.

Ever since then, he never got over it