Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2009-2010 Nba Players Signature Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    How would these be for playing basketball? I'm thinking they would be fine.. but any other opinions?

Brandon Roy

ya nike trainers are not made to play basketball in. even if some NBA players like kobe and gilbert play in low top shoes, they are regular basketball shoes but just lower sides. These shoes are just running shoes, and shoes you would wear to basketball conditioning or something like that. But i would not wear these in an actual game.

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

[QUOTE=andredagiant]
    Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

Yeah, he did switch he's wearing the TS lightning cutter or something like that, it's the same shoes derrick rose, tmac, chauncey, and some others wear. Does anyone know where I can get a pair of those KG Bounce 3 shoes? I'm international so preferably an international shoe ordering site that is reliable and ain't fake. Will rep the person who helps me out!
    Why does it say that I'm the one quoted? ( )

And the new Creators are called the TS Cut Creators, if that's what you were referring to. They are pretty darn light.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

Monta Ellis
    geezus. these look like some harrington shoes. got some wood paneling on them like on old stationwagon.

i really like the new 'brons.

Decent playground baller andredagiant's Avatar

I just got the TS Bounce Commander 3s....they are tight....really pleasing on the eye, perfect fit, but.....because I also have the TS Bounce commanders...as well as all the other bounce shoes...it seems to me that these are exactly the sameas the TS bounce commanders in terms of the bounce technology on the back of the shoes, the only difference is the looks.....though it is an improvement I must say...I doubt many people will be rocking these, since most people would be rocking the ts commander LTs......anyway I like these and thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by andredagiant
    I just got the TS Bounce Commander 3s....they are tight....really pleasing on the eye, perfect fit, but.....because I also have the TS Bounce commanders...as well as all the other bounce shoes...it seems to me that these are exactly the sameas the TS bounce commanders in terms of the bounce technology on the back of the shoes, the only difference is the looks.....though it is an improvement I must say...I doubt many people will be rocking these, since most people would be rocking the ts commander LTs......anyway I like these and thanks for the help.
    Hmmm... was really thinking of saving up for them (if they came in a red/white/black colorway). Which of the three would you prefer/recommend?

Decent playground baller andredagiant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
    Hmmm... was really thinking of saving up for them (if they came in a red/white/black colorway). Which of the three would you prefer/recommend?
    I haven't really worn the TS Bounce Commander 3s...I have however, worn the other 2...if you have wide feet I wouldn't recommend LT as it has a tighter fit, however, if you have normal or narrow feet LT is perfect..it's light weight and responsive, the Bounce commanders are just as good but on the heavier side, it's really a toss up between these 2...I'm guessing that the bounce commander 3s, are gonna be pretty simliar to the bounce commanders, just different aesthetics, like i said if you have wider feet I'd recommend either bounce commanders, if not the LTs are quite responsive and lightweight. I'll get back to you on the commander 3s, i'll try them on tomorrow during the game and see what's up.

told nate i needed some basketball shoes and check out what just came out in the mail today....

Quote Originally Posted by andredagiant
    I haven't really worn the TS Bounce Commander 3s...I have however, worn the other 2...if you have wide feet I wouldn't recommend LT as it has a tighter fit, however, if you have normal or narrow feet LT is perfect..it's light weight and responsive, the Bounce commanders are just as good but on the heavier side, it's really a toss up between these 2...I'm guessing that the bounce commander 3s, are gonna be pretty simliar to the bounce commanders, just different aesthetics, like i said if you have wider feet I'd recommend either bounce commanders, if not the LTs are quite responsive and lightweight. I'll get back to you on the commander 3s, i'll try them on tomorrow during the game and see what's up.
    Thanks, man. The LT sounds good, as I have pretty normal feet, save a collapsible arch for which I have a removable support for.

Good college starter

Players that have switched brands this season.

http://solecollector.com/live/all/sn...witch-edition/

Quote Originally Posted by idizzle
    Players that have switched brands this season.

http://solecollector.com/live/all/sn...witch-edition/
    I'd like to see Jameer in some Cut Creators. That would be awesome.

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

repped. please keep posting these, i like looking at them

Good college starter