Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Booty on the Beach (Photos)

Im just laughing, already know that plowking is befuddled by my choice in women but did you really just say that you want a girl with smaller thighs than you? To each is own but i cannot fvck a broad when I have a bigger ass than her and no homogeneous, but im beating out many women in the ass department. Maybe im fvcked but boshs wife can get the business any time.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I'm sorry but her ass looks pretty gross. I agree with whoever said there is such a thing as too big.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    I dunno but I think it came out of her ass.
    hahaha

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Im just laughing, already know that plowking is befuddled by my choice in women but did you really just say that you want a girl with smaller thighs than you? To each is own but i cannot fvck a broad when I have a bigger ass than her and no homogeneous, but im beating out many women in the ass department. Maybe im fvcked but boshs wife can get the business any time.

I feelya on all counts except Bosh's wife. lol. I like sporty girls, but in terms of body, yea a girl can't have less ass than me.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale

Did you meet her at a local drum circle?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    No it's just that a lot of white guys are turned off by overweight black women..

Not trying to be racist, but the only people that like those fat black chicks are black guys that can't get a white or Asian girl.. It's not about dick size or anything else, that fatty ass and huge thighs is not attractive to a lot of people..

There's a difference between a nice ass, and a fat piece of shit.
    It's one thing to have a preference or type, and another to call any girl over 120 "disgusting" or a "cow", which some of you cats routinely do.

And trust me, good lookin BROTHAS don't have any problem knockin down any race or ethnicity when it comes to women. These hoes love that BBC. It's really like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Last edited by PJR; 04-08-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Did you meet her at a local drum circle?
    No, why?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale

I'll take that any day

We've always disagreed, which is why we've both said its going to be perfect when I come up there and we go out. No arguments over who gets to go for which girl.

Bro, if a girl has thicker thighs than me, its a problem. Not to mention I was genetically predisposed to having strong legs from the get go, add in squats for 4 years, and it would be ridiculous seeing a chick like that.

Not to mention all of these thicker chicks in the future will just keeping getting bigger and bigger as they get older; which is a problem if you're gonna wife them. Find yourself a slim, fit chick with a big ass, and you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'll take that any day
    Sorry, she is married with children.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Threads like these make me realize how much of a white guy cliche I am. I'm not going to pretend I pull a million girls or that some of these black chicks would want to f*ck me but I can say with confidence that I wouldn't attempt to pull any of these women with huge asses + usually an ugly mug. I would f*ck them if the situation came up, I'm not pursuing any of that tho.

Nothing to do with dick size either, never understood that. Last thing that's on my mind when deciding if I find a girl attractive or if I want to bang her is dick. The whole not being able to handle them or whatever it is people are saying is insane too, something somebody would say in HS. Sounds like something a buddy would say when you find out he's banging the overweight girl "nah dude you don't even get it, you couldn't even handle her"

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    It's one thing to have a preference or type, and another to call any girl over 120 "digusting" or a "cow", which some of you cats routinely do.

And trust me, good lookin BROTHAS don't have any problem knockin down any race or ethnicity when it comes to women. These hoes love that BBC. It's really like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Anything over 140lbs is too heavy IMO.

I'm pretty tall and heavy at 6'3, 220lbs, but I don't like my chicks over 5'7 or 5'8 and more than 135lbs. Usually go for something at 5'5-5'6 and 115-120lbs.

also, voluptuous should not mean fat, man.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voluptuous

dat dictionary...

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Anything over 140lbs is too heavy IMO.

I'm pretty tall and heavy at 6'3, 220lbs, but I don't like my chicks over 5'7 or 5'8 and more than 135lbs. Usually go for something at 5'5-5'6 and 115-120lbs.
    yea... 115-125 is gg assuming the weight is distributed correctly. Depends on her titties, too. 135 is no travesty, tho.. I'd say at those heights 145 would be getting out of hand. That bitch looks like she's more than 145.

-Smak

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    yea... 115-125 is gg assuming the weight is distributed correctly. Depends on her titties, too. 135 is no travesty, tho.. I'd say at those heights 145 would be getting out of hand. That bitch looks like she's more than 145.

-Smak
    Weight doesn't = curves. Things like muscle, how tall they are and just there overall build means alot more. There's petite girls who have a C cup but could weight 105-110 pounds, compared to a girl who would weight like 135 pounds and not have the same curves. That Alex Morgan broad is like 135 pounds, looks pretty skinny and in shape but doesn't have much curves.

Ass makes sense but boobs? So many really skinny girls with a decent rack out there. Proportion is a big thing for me too. Bosh's wife no doubt has big boobs. I'd prefer a girl with a smaller body that had say a C cup or whatever than a chick who is like a buck 50 with a D cup.