Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Jordans are ADDICTING

Personally think they overdue it with all the wack colorways they put out with the retroes. I mean some of the colorways are dope but majority of em are wack... the 1's look played out with all those different colorways and variations. Seems they are running out of innovated ideas. They need to just let Tinker Hatfield design exclusively for them.

That cat Samurai is right.... Retroes these days are made with very poor quality... People that owned the OG's are earlier retros know exactly what we talking about.

With this being said I hope the cement 3's getting released in march 2011 are done propper, because the pure money's were straight hot garabage... Poor quality.

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

All black Air Jordan 2010 Outdoor.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jor...door-blackout/

Decent playground baller the_chosen_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE DRIBBLE
    Personally think they overdue it with all the wack colorways they put out with the retroes. I mean some of the colorways are dope but majority of em are wack... the 1's look played out with all those different colorways and variations. Seems they are running out of innovated ideas. They need to just let Tinker Hatfield design exclusively for them.

That cat Samurai is right.... Retroes these days are made with very poor quality... People that owned the OG's are earlier retros know exactly what we talking about.

With this being said I hope the cement 3's getting released in march 2011 are done propper, because the pure money's were straight hot garabage... Poor quality.
    True, the whole countdown packs were horrible. The 21's from 2 years earlier didn't even feel the same and they were a shitty ball shoe to begin with. The huge amount of team jordans with a million variations based off of old shoes just shows they straight ran out of ideas.

Us older sneaker heads aren't hating on younger guys, we just remember a day when Jordan brand was the pinnacle and they are not now. Adidas puts out a much better product to ball in. I understand alot of you buy them just to wear, I have collected for years, but I haven't added any for several years now.

I would just like to see the consumer become more selective and Nike would respond by upping the quality, lower production numbers, and getting back to what made them #1.

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter

Good college starter