Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Woman gets SONNED by restaurant owner on Yelp after leaving a negative review

Default Re: Woman gets SONNED by restaurant owner on Yelp after leaving a negative review

Why would anyone have their decision impacted by a Yelp review from a person who didn't even eat at the restaurant?

Banned

Default Re: Woman gets SONNED by restaurant owner on Yelp after leaving a negative review

A tale of two petty butthurts. No body wins this feud.

NBA Superstar

Some lawyers trip hard with litigation threats with a lot of personal stuff to get their way. I got a few friends who are lawyers but one in particular is extremely spiteful with that power, and he usually gets his way.

I think I've heard of Voltaire. ...maybe top chef mention or something.

Yelp is powerful tho...it can make/break restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Why would anyone have their decision impacted by a Yelp review from a person who didn't even eat at the restaurant?
    ive never used it but my girlfriend and all her friends use it religiously. A bad review can be more damaging than you think, but if this is a well-established restaurant than it's unlikely. I agree with you though, it's sad that people would base their decisions based solely off a website.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    ive never used it but my girlfriend and all her friends use it religiously. A bad review can be more damaging than you think, but if this is a well-established restaurant than it's unlikely. I agree with you though, it's sad that people would base their decisions based solely off a website.
    Why is that sad? If a bunch of people say the place sucks, chances are it sucks and you shouldn't waste your time or money. Unless people are not going to a restaurant with a bunch of good reviews and one bad one which would be idiotic.

I use yelp all the time and it's never done me wrong.

I use it too when I'm out of town and need to find a place to eat but the girl didn't even eat at the ****ing restaurant.

The owner is almost as pathetic as the yelp reviewer.He really took the time to type all of that shit out

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    The owner is almost as pathetic as the yelp reviewer.He really took the time to type all of that shit out
    yeah rent free

Banned

Yes, very pathetic of him to try to protect the reputation of his livelihood. ****ing brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Why is that sad? If a bunch of people say the place sucks, chances are it sucks and you shouldn't waste your time or money. Unless people are not going to a restaurant with a bunch of good reviews and one bad one which would be idiotic.

I use yelp all the time and it's never done me wrong.
    yes. makes sense. because everyone has the same taste in food.

It's not your adult ed remedial math homework that you're too cool to complete, it's his fkin business you moron.

If your whore of a useless mother would put some of that c0cksucking money aside to bring you out in public to eat, maybe you would know that restaurants live and die by critics and customer reviews. Especially the higher end variety, which would never even allow a dirty prostitute (like the one who birthed you for example) inside their establishment.

yes. makes sense. because everyone has the same taste in food.
    So how do you go to a new restaurant you've never been to before? Blindly go in having no idea what to expect? Fukk that.

It's either word of mouth, or an article, or online reviews. Either way, you'll end up trusting someones opinion on the matter.

Some of these restaurants have over 100 reviews. So while not everyone has the same taste, there is such a thing as being able to gauge the average opinion and make your own choices based on that. And seeing what the specialties are and what are fan favorite dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    It's not your adult ed remedial math homework that you're too cool to complete, it's his fkin business you moron.

If your whore of a useless mother would put some of that c0cksucking money aside to bring you out in public to eat, maybe you would know that restaurants live and die by critics and customer reviews. Especially the higher end variety, which would never even allow a dirty prostitute (like the one who birthed you for example) inside their establishment.
    grow up