Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Why are Liberals this stupid??

http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-...mocratic-party

Or why do they deliberately deceive with articles like this?? They've been fooling minorities and poor people for years into thinking they are actually for their "cause".

Liberals prey on the weak and feeble, and eventually, the least educated fall for this type of backwards propaganda.

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Why are Liberals this stupid??

why do you care?

aren't there more important things to discuss than liberals this and conservatives that and who's fundamentalist and who's moderate and who spells their name with a silent k?

of course those more important things are more difficult to learn about, which might explain your neglect of them.

Being conservative is so fun. Love this team!

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    why do you care?

Answer the question. Why do they spread this false racism propaganda every where they can just to garner an emotional response and sway people to their cause? It's like the wolf in sheep's clothing.

And people can't be this stupid either to watch a video like this, or any video like this and say that's racism.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

where da big gurls at brah

rank sentamentalist

Answer the question.
    no. i don't care.

i didn't even watch the video. i'm sure the woman in it isn't a thoroughbred bigot. if she is, i also don't care. it's not important.

there's so much sh!t flying at us from every direction these days, people lose the ability to distinguish what actually matters from what is a) entirely irrelevant or b) entirely subjective

or they never learn to in the first place.

maybe it's always been like that. but the mass media entertainment complex of the western world certainly hasn't helped.

shhhhhhh

why do you care?

aren't there more important things to discuss than liberals this and conservatives that and who's fundamentalist and who's moderate and who spells their name with a silent k?

of course those more important things are more difficult to learn about, which might explain your neglect of them.
    What an elitist snobfest of a post.

Blah blah blah the only things worth discussing are things I think are important.

To the OP I've often wondered how and why the media in the USA by and large puts forth a liberal slant.

no. i don't care.

i didn't even watch the video. i'm sure the woman in it isn't a thoroughbred bigot. if she is, i also don't care. it's not important.

there's so much sh!t flying at us from every direction these days, people lose the ability to distinguish what actually matters from what is a) entirely irrelevant or b) entirely subjective

or they never learn to in the first place.

maybe it's always been like that. but the mass media entertainment complex of the western world certainly hasn't helped.
    What the hell are you rambling on about?? You been drinking?? Don't lie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-...mocratic-party

Or why do they deliberately deceive with articles like this?? They've been fooling minorities and poor people for years into thinking they are actually for their "cause".

Liberals prey on the weak and feeble, and eventually, the least educated fall for this type of backwards propaganda.
    A paid Fox News Actor said something to another paid Fox News Actor.

Patrick Chewing is outraged.

OP's government has him forever brainwashed to debate conservatives vs liberals..

rank sentamentalist

What an elitist snobfest of a post.

Blah blah blah the only things worth discussing are things I think are important.
    i consistently get the nastiest vibe from you for whatever reason. you've always been one of my favourite posters. oh well

i'm referring to something specific here, not general like "im always right" or "im gods gift" or whatever you seem to think is constantly going through my head.

the topic is whether or not the lady in that video is a racist. you think that's a worthwhile political conversation to have? i don't and i feel i'm standing on very solid ground with that opinion. i'm not going to stop anybody from taking up that topic but i will express the fact that its a stupid topic to take up.

sure my post was condescending but that's because i'm talking to patrick chewing who i despise and feel has a completely inadequate understanding about everything he talks about and who i feel no remorse talking down to because he's an ignorant arrogant asshole.

whereas i'm only an arrogant asshole.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    What the hell are you rambling on about?? You been drinking?? Don't lie to me.
    negative. i wouldn't lie, even but not especially to you.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    To the OP I've often wondered how and why the media in the USA by and large puts forth a liberal slant.
    there are good answers to that question imo but i suppose i'd just be another meandering liberal pr*ck to raise them

GOP does a pretty effective job of driving away poor minorities. It's silly to act like they are being deceived into not voting for a xenophobic party that constantly calls poor people lazy. Part of the problem is that the GOP has been radicalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    GOP does a pretty effective job of driving away poor minorities. It's silly to act like they are being deceived into not voting for a xenophobic party that constantly calls poor people lazy. Part of the problem is that the GOP has been radicalized.

This just isn't true. The GOP is not about giving handouts, but about creating opportunities to be self-sustainable. Plenty of minorities in the GOP. Minorities that get ostracized by members of their own ethnic/racial group.

So I'll ask again, why do Liberals feed on and push this racial agenda?? The poorest and most downtrodden of cities are run by Democrats. Why can't minorities and poor people in general see the hypocrisy here?