I always find it funny how people act like im out of line with my Reggie related comments but virtually everyone who clearly knows something about those Pacer teams seems to agree with me on a basic level.

Not like I said the guy wasnt a star. And a lot of the names its been said I think hes on the level of(Cuttino mobley for one) are misunderstandings.

I just happened to watch his entire career and noticed that when he was actually trying to play superstar ball his team couldnt make use of it. His coach says the exact same thing. coach and other players suggest hes not their best/most important player in the winning years.

But im out of line while idiots rank him as more clutch than Bill russell, Jerry West, Kobe, and Wade and others claim only Kobe these days has his offensive skill...

The people who know something about the subject matter are easy to spot in these topics. You have:

Those 90s Pacers teams to me had really good players which were all equally important to the success of the team. While most of the highlights were provided by Miller, those pacers are not winning any games without the post play of Smits, the rebounding and defense of the Davis Brothers, Mark jacksons floor leadership and the versatility and defense provided by Mckey. Too bad that Mckey was getting past his prime when they had their best teams in 1998. All the versatility, rebounding, defense and hustle is what that 98 pacers teams lacked that Mckey could have provided to get over the hump
And then you have:

Killer Miller >>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder who actually cared about the pacers enough to watch them play at the time in question....