Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron Guarantees That He Won't Let His Team Lose...

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Technically, if he brought one of the Larry O'Brien trophies he colluded to get in Miami to Cleveland... he'd be true to his word.

Technically.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    The MVP doesn't mean anything?

Ok. Bron's legacy really is a joke now. 2 rings with stacked team, in historically weak conference.

So two rings with a stacked team and two massive choke jobs.

What's special about this guy again? Why is he being mentioned with guys like MJ and Bird?
    Winning the MVP doesn't make him the better player Just like when Rose won it only to lose to Lebron in the playoffs Durant averages more free throw attempts than Dwight Howard think about that

Peyton Manning of the NBA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Peyton Manning of the NBA.
    more then one ring

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

I thought budadiii should have been banned by now. Too obsessed with Lebron. None of his posts and threads carry no substance at all..but then again this is ISH..What grade level is he in again??

Banned

I've never understood why people post the picture of Durant crying. I understand the immediate reaction that a shortminded individual might have, "LEBRON MADE HIM CRY TO HIS MOMMA"

In actuality, he's displaying a love and emotion for the game that is very rarely seen in professional sports. How often do you really see athletes cry? Usually only when they retire. Durant's passion for the game, which is on full display in that picture, is something that EVERY fan and player should admire.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    I've never understood why people post the picture of Durant crying. I understand the immediate reaction that a shortminded individual might have, "LEBRON MADE HIM CRY TO HIS MOMMA"

In actuality, he's displaying a love and emotion for the game that is very rarely seen in professional sports. How often do you really see athletes cry? Usually only when they retire. Durant's passion for the game, which is on full display in that picture, is something that EVERY fan and player should admire.

LeBron actually admitted in this very documentary that he cried his eyes out after he got suspended for accepting money/jerseys.

I actually gained respect for LeBron when he said that. It showed me that he does have a tiny amount of passion for the game. But mainly I want to see a guy show the passion/emotion for winning like Durant did in 2012.

LeBron was just sad because it may have affected his draft stock being suspended for the year. I think he was worried about the money
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 03-18-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Not really, it's the other way around. You guys are the reason why respectable posters and intelligent basketball fans deliberately put on their retard hats before talking basketball. Lebron stans are currently the piss of the basketball world.

lol sorry but historically it's the kobetards that provoke the lbjtards

Banned

^This dude has a great point. After Bron was outscored in the finals by Jason Terry and cost Miami the championship and Wade his second finals MVP, he didn't show any signs of passion for the game. Instead he went into ultra douchebag mode talking about how the lowly masses lives suck.

Jordan after he won his first ring:

Look at that outpouring of passion. All those years of frustration and struggle and he finally reached the mountaintop

He was inconsolable after winning his 4th title on father's day (after his father was murdered, the first ring w/o him):

Lebron in his 2 titles:

Look at that love for the game

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    DooDooRant?

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    ^This dude has a great point. After Bron was outscored in the finals by Jason Terry and cost Miami the championship and Wade his second finals MVP, he didn't show any signs of passion for the game. Instead he went into ultra douchebag mode talking about how the lowly masses lives suck.

Jordan after he won his first ring:

Look at that outpouring of passion. All those years of frustration and struggle and he finally reached the mountaintop

He was inconsolable after winning his 4th title on father's day (after his father was murdered, the first ring w/o him):

Lebron in his 2 titles:

Look at that love for the game
    You do realize that his reactions to winning was basically a giant middle finger to ppl like you right?

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    You do realize that his reactions to winning was basically a giant middle finger to ppl like you right?
    And this improves his image how?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Not really, it's the other way around. You guys are the reason why respectable posters and intelligent basketball fans deliberately put on their retard hats before talking basketball. Lebron stans are currently the piss of the basketball world.
    Stop trying to act like you are unbiased. Every time someone makes a troll thread about Durant you always come in and call them an idiot. But whenever someone makes a troll thread about Lebron you don't say shit. You are a Lebron hater, plain and simple. You have proven you have no objectivity whatsoever.

NBA sixth man of the year

That may be true. Still doesn't mean the other players are good enough to prevent it...