Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Game Thread: New York Knicks (2-4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (4-3), 8:00 PM ET on ESPN

Start the damn game already....

Default Re: Game Thread: New York Knicks (2-4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (4-3), 8:00 PM ET on ESPN

They like to call this Hump Day.

But I like to think of today as Shump Day.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

So whenever game is on ESPN and MSG, I always choose the station that Mike Breen is working....

So which one is Breen working tonight?? That's right! .....NEITHER!

Good going ESPN....

Love Live Life

Melo playing some good D

NBA lottery pick

WTF is wrong with the people in Atlanta. Every big visiting team that comes to their town owns their arena. It

J.R. got drunk last night. He can't even dribble the ball

Felton needs to start playing defense or GTFO.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Felton needs to start playing defense or GTFO.

I'd rather he just GTFO.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]WTF is wrong with the people in Atlanta. Every big visiting team that comes to their town owns their arena. It

Struggling teams/players always hit everything against us. I just don't get it.

NBA lottery pick

Not sure the Knicks can sustain this. Hawks get whatever they want at the rim and Knicks answer by making one tough outside shot after another.

Banned

Mike Scott is a really nice role-player.

Nice 1st quarter but in general we need to attack the rim more. All of our attempts are from outside. It will work sometimes but in the playoffs you can't win if you don't get easy buckets in the paint.

Our defense has looked a little better than the last game. I don't think the offense is better,we just made some shots we didn't last game.

I have no idea why there's SO MUCH panic around the Knicks...the team, the media, the fans.

I mean, look, they have looked very bad at times, but they've been in every game except for the Spurs game. If Rose misses the shot, they're 3-3. Is everyone still panicking?

Even though Woodson is kinda clueless, Knicks could still easily turn this around. They have the SAME core as last year. Chandler isn't gone forever...it's like, everyone needs to calm down....

I SAID CALM DOWN!!!!