Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Detroit Pistons @ Golden State Warriors on NBATV 11/12/13

Love the start to finish victories.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Pistons need to start KCP, Billups at this point is nothing more than a sandbag out there.

Warriors looked unreal the ball movement unselfish play fantastic stuff just effortless high IQ basketball.

The Warriors are blowing out the less than elite teams by 29-30 points on a regular basis and making it look like they're beating kids on a child playground. Now the issue is being able to carry it over when facing the elite teams, which are the ones they have struggled with.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Pistons need to start KCP, Billups at this point is nothing more than a sandbag out there.

Warriors looked unreal the ball movement unselfish play fantastic stuff just effortless high IQ basketball.

I noticed that too. The Warriors were so quick to trap him at times, the poor old guy looked noticeably outmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I noticed that too. The Warriors were so quick to trap him at times, the poor old guy looked noticeably outmatched.

Well he's been playing out of position

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Well he's been playing out of position
    That's true, but to me he just looked a step slow for the younger, more athletic Warriors team. Don't blame him though, he is old.

Watching the game now. The passing in the first half if fukcing outstanding.

13 assists on 14 buckets in the first quarter. It's been a long time since I've seen a team move the ball this well.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    13 assists on 14 buckets in the first quarter. It's been a long time since I've seen a team move the ball this well.

True, but lets see them start to do it against the elite teams. The elite teams have seemed to be able to break us down and take us out of flow.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Watching the game now. The passing in the first half if fukcing outstanding.
    They looked to get Bogut involved early on, he got this awesome pass from Curry but couldn't finish it. There was two, one he finished and the other he fumbled over the baseline i think. Go the Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    The Warriors are blowing out the less than elite teams by 29-30 points on a regular basis and making it look like they're beating kids on a child playground. Now the issue is being able to carry it over when facing the elite teams, which are the ones they have struggled with.
    They have only faced two elite teams both on the road. Let's see what happens when Thunder come to GS on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    They have only faced two elite teams both on the road. Let's see what happens when Thunder come to GS on Thursday.
    I don't read too much into reg season games.

The things I look for is peak level of play from the contenders both offensively and defensively.

That passing and offensive ball movement I saw in the first quarter by GS would beat any team IMO. Whoever has to play a healthy GS team in the playoffs will have to be very good to beat them.

They have size, speed, athleticism, good passing, offensive weapons you name it. Hell, they have demonstrated some pretty good defense too, Bogut doing a good job of protecting the basket and Iggy picking off the steals.

Oh, and Thompson has developed penetrating moves to the basket, so you have to respect his drive as well now too.
    Last edited by poido123; 11-13-2013 at 09:45 AM.

i really wish i could like GSW, cause they are playing great and fun basketball.

but i cant look past mark jacksons bitching in the playoffs, and the way iggy left in the summer (planning to join gsw WHILE we were playing them in the playoffs is just not cool, also waiting to leave or say something 'til almost every free agent had been signed didnt help)

i also kinda hate Curry because of what he did to us. but i got nothing but respect for his game. seems like a cool, loyal dude as well