Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
29.8/5.7/5.5 on 46.4% shooting w/ 2 rings and 2 FMVPs (+1 MVPs)

vs

33.7/6.4/6.6 on 49.7% shooting w/ 3 rings and 3 FMVPs (+2 MVPs)

Not really close. I mean we can make this worse for Kobe if we included Jordan's earlier years, but I didn't want to include any non-championship years. We are just messing around with stats here; comparing level of play, dominance and impact on the court is worse if you ask me.

Why not just stick comparing him to Bron where you still have the chance. You still got a shot with that.
Gotta give the TS.. Kobe takes 2-3x more 3s. If someone took all 3s at 46%FG theyd blow anyones efficiency out the door.

Also Kobe's tenure in your time spans is at the very end of his prime.. when his team strength became good enough for him to make long playoff runs. Jordans sample size is from his peak while surrounded with the best supporting cast in the league relatively.. If Kobe had Pau 06-08 his numbers would be more like

32/6/6 on ~58TS to Jordans 34/6/7 on ~57TS

Theres virtually little difference besides Jordan being the higher energy more aggressive defender and better closer.. although kobe's great in that regard as well nobody cant touch Jordan. All in all youre looking at a ~5% difference between the two. Its splitting hairs at best.