Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default Why do people get so "impressed" when 3 superstar team win titles?

I'm happy that guys fulfilled childhood dreams and got a title and all, but When you have the most stacked team in the league I just feel as though you should win it all, and it's not really impressive. When we look back and revisit this team and see the names Wade, James, Bosh, will we really be taken aback by it?....I think not. Discuss

Default Re: Why do people get so "impressed" when 3 superstar team win tities?

i wish i could win some titties tonight. preferably C cups

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

No titties til next friday for me

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Shut... the.....****....up. K Thanks!

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

LMAO...wow..didnt see that big typo...lol

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

I want Kate Upton's tities.

rank sentamentalist

heat were underdogs going in, 75% of the world thought the thunder had the more complete team. they're stacked but poorly built and far from a nightmare matchup to the more complete teams in the league like the spurs, thunder, and bulls. this series their talent happened to win out and tonight, nobody on the team could fking miss.

what will be scary is if the heat plug the one hole they have left with a starter worthy defensive center. then we start talking dynasty.

Just 1 Rational Fan lbj23clutch's Avatar

Bosh ain't a superstar and Wade barely looked like a top 15 player for MOST of the season. I give props to both though, they STEPPED it up during these finals.

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    I'm happy that guys fulfilled childhood dreams and got a title and all, but When you have the most stacked team in the league I just feel as though you should win it all, and it's not really impressive. When we look back and revisit this team and see the names Wade, James, Bosh, will we really be taken aback by it?....I think not. Discuss
    you predicted the Heat weren't going to win.

now that they won, you are trying to flip the scrip and say "yea whatever, they were really stacked with talent"

Wade and Bosh were hurt so the one is really about LeBron and his greatness.

I STILL do not know why people call a team "great" thinking is an insult to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    heat were underdogs going in, 75% of the world thought the thunder had the more complete team. they're stacked but poorly built and far from a nightmare matchup to the more complete teams in the league like the spurs, thunder, and bulls. this series their talent happened to win out and tonight, nobody on the team could fking miss.

what will be scary is if the heat plug the one hole they have left with a starter worthy defensive center. then we start talking dynasty.
    lets be real dawg.

heat role players >>>>>> thunder role players

that is the biggest reason for the heat winning

No NBA champion is poorly built.

Banned

lets be real dawg.

heat role players >>>>>> thunder role players

that is the biggest reason for the heat winning
    both at their best, not even close

okc people just shit their bed

You realize harden is a 17 ppg scorer right? He had like 8 this series. OKC probably sweep these dudes if OKC guys didn't choke horribly

Both teams are stacked but okc is better at best.. heat just played their best while okc played bad under pressure

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

That would be scary considering they have three of the seven most important players from the Redeem Team on their roster. Not sure how you propose they do it, though. And, if they do, at what point does it become too much, if ever?

Great night for the Heat and their fans... And for player fans that chose to follow James, Wade and Bosh, respectively.

But, I would say that there is still work to be done. Now is the time for them to celebrate, but at some point we will note that the goal of this thing was not to win a single title. That is for later discussion, though.

For now... eat, drink and be merry. I was a big Fab Five guy, so I guess it was a good night, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    No you're not. You're actually very mad about it. Real talk.