Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Chandler Parsons

Not only is he the sexiest man in the NBA, yes homo, he's pretty underrated around here and a great all-around player. What do you think his potential? I think he'll get to a few All-Star games at his prime.

Default Re: Chandler Parsons

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

I think a "few" All-Star games is being generous, because that implies he'll make at least 2 or 3, and I'm not sold on him having that kind of potential. Honestly, on a team that's already going to have two perennial All-Stars, he's going to have to have some really good seasons just to make one. Not even Harden made the All-Star team with OKC in 2012 despite averaging 17-4-4 on a top 2 team in the West, and top 3 team (record wise) in the entire NBA.

He's already a good player who should continue to get better. But, again making a few All-Star teams? I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I think a "few" All-Star games is being generous, because that implies he'll make at least 2 or 3, and I'm not sold on him having that kind of potential. Honestly, on a team that's already going to have two perennial All-Stars, he's going to have to have some really good seasons just to make one. Not even Harden made the All-Star team with OKC in 2012 despite averaging 17-4-4 on a top 2 team in the West, and top 3 team (record wise) in the entire NBA.

He's already a good player who should continue to get better. But, again making a few All-Star teams? I don't see it.
    White and 37th pick?

If he was black and a lotto pick, your opinion would be completely different.

Already ace defender, has good shot, has good handles, insanely athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    White and 37th pick?

If he was black and a lotto pick, your opinion would be completely different.

Already ace defender, has good shot, has good handles, insanely athletic.

You're an idiot. I didn't say he wasn't already and won't be a good player. I just said making a "few" All-Star games is being generous.

I usually hit open layups

I think he may have some James Posey in him. Glue guy, and a great 3rd option. Dont think he can carry the load though. His personality might make him pretty popular.

He is in that Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Harrison Barnes tier. All of them are the future at SF position. Parsons may be the best scorer and shooter among them.

Local High School Star

He has already peaked as a player imo. He doesn't have the potential that Leonard and Butler do. He is also nothing special as a defender. He is just a really good shooter and scorer and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Slide
    He has already peaked as a player imo. He doesn't have the potential that Leonard and Butler do. He is also nothing special as a defender. He is just a really good shooter and scorer and that's it.
    Why cause he white?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

gay

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TMAC-RAPTORS
    Why cause he white?
    Not as athletic.

He is comparable to Harrison Barnes, who doesn't have that much potential either. Barnes biggest weakness and flaw right now is his lack of athleticism. If Barnes had played on a lottery team, chances are he would have been exposed and possibly ruled as a bust, but playing on the Warriors changed that

If he is 7 inches or above, I'd do him. I lowered from my 8 inch rule because he's a cutie alright.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

He is comparable to Harrison Barnes, who doesn't have that much potential either.
    oh lawdie

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Slide
    Not as athletic.

He is comparable to Harrison Barnes, who doesn't have that much potential either. Barnes biggest weakness and flaw right now is his lack of athleticism. If Barnes had played on a lottery team, chances are he would have been exposed and possibly ruled as a bust, but playing on the Warriors changed that
    Tell me with a straight face that the player in this video is not athletic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yI871TtWu0