Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I have a question for Bulls fans who are from Chicago. What's it like there the day after-- sports radio/TV and just on the street in general?

I can't imagine what the atmosphere at the U.C. is going to be like. It's one of the toughest buildings to play in as an opponent under ordinary circumstances, let alone when it's the Heat, in the playoffs, and the Bulls are guaranteed to enter Game 3 having stolen HCA, no matter what happens in Game 2.

I don't see the Heat returning to Miami in any better position than a 2-2 tie. I fear that it may be... worse than that.

I haven't been to the United Center since 2008, so I can't say how it is right now. But I'm sure it's like every big city. You can't walk more than one building to the next on busy streets without entering into a convo with someone about the latest game, etc. I live near L.A now though and have been to plenty of SCenter games. One thing I can say is it seems as though more people enter games late and leave early in SC than UC. That's just my opinion, and might be due to the reflective nature of how busy and work-a-holic L.A is compared to Chicago.

   

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    That explains it.
    the only thing that explains is the vantage point.

plenty of ppl from philly disagree w/ me, so your statement is lazy... like iverson.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Not that i believe many if any people will care but I just want to put this out there since i've been one of the more quiet Bulls fans on this situation.

I used to be a huge Derrick Rose fan, I thought he was one of the guys with the most heart and dedication, I thought he would lead us to a Championship, and now I just don't.

Not a knock on him, there is still a chance he comes back better than ever, but I lost respect for that man. When you have a whole city on your back that wants to see you play basketball you take that opportunity, there are people who would kill to be in that position to be the face of a whole city, and now its bigger than that... A whole nation is rooting for your team to beat the Heat and you aren't man enough to suit up and go out there and give at least 15 minutes?

You aren't man enough to say "F*ck what my brother says, F*ck what Adidas says, I'm going out there because if it were Nate Robinson or Joakim Noah in my position with my talent they would've been back months ago"

I wouldn't care if Derrick Rose gets traded to be honest. Even though there is a very low chance of it, but it would be nice to get rid of him for letting us down.

People used to call Joakim Noah a bust before Rose got here and now Joakim is probably the best center in the NBA and has replaced Rose as the face of the franchise.

Shit, Nate Robinson was a Midget journeyman most known for winning boring ass dunk contests before Rose got injured, and now even he is taking Rose's shine.

Yet Rose won't do shit about it.

Thibs should put his ass at the SG spot next year and let Nate handle PG, because Rose doesn't deserve to run this team.

Why does god give talent to bums with no heart like Derrick Rose?

Rose doesn't deserve that MVP award. Rose will never win a Championship as the MAN because he doesn't have it in him, and his college career where he played in Memphis and choked away a championship proves it.

Get the fk off my team Derrick Rose. And I hope you somehow see this, so you can let it sink in that you had all the potential in the world yet you put the team that was once lead by Michael Jordan to shame.

Jordan would of hit those free throws. Jordan would of came back and won us a Championship this year.

And practically have more talent than Jordan did, yet you lack something Jordan didn't, and thats heart.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

Somebody on their period, this should help:

You're too emotional to be a grown ass man..
    Last edited by KingTut; 05-07-2013 at 08:18 PM.

I wanted him to stay out the entire season. Now if hes not suited up for training camp, then I feel hes gonna have a problem. I also hope hes taken this time to improve his jump shot.

Shumpert had the same injury the same day. Nuff said.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Shumpert had the same injury the same day. Nuff said.

Its unbelievable how big of a moron you are.

You're a pretentious little b*tch that just sits behind his computer all day on ISH and nitoicks what arguments he would like to start

For gods sake you're a waste of a poster. You claim your a Lakers fan yet root for the Heat and James vigorously. Shut up and play dead because people are tired of your shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Its unbelievable how big of a moron you are.

You're a pretentious little b*tch that just sits behind his computer all day on ISH and nitoicks what arguments he would like to start

For gods sake you're a waste of a poster. You claim your a Lakers fan yet root for the Heat and James vigorously. Shut up and play dead because people are tired of your shtick.
    But am I wrong?

If you had to decide between coming back and appeasing fans or take care of your moneymaker which one would you choose?

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    I myself have been dissapointed, annoyed,and called into question Rose's heart plenty of times this year. But to completely shi*at on him like you just did?

You mentioned the years with Hinrich and Wallace as our centerpieces. Then I'm assuming you also remember the annual dissapointment we had each and every year? The turmoils, ups, but mostly downs of drafting Hinrich, Ben Gordon, Lamarcus Aldridge (traded for Tyrus Thomas), of investing too much money into Ben Wallace, of trying to make Deng our franchise player but failing in that front.. years and years of regular season failures or first round after first round exits. Then... through SHEER luck and draw, we receive not only a potential superstar.. but one of our very own native born.

The last three years have been some of the most enjoyable I have had as a life-long Bulls fan. Much of that IS and ALWAYS WILL BE directly correlated to Derrick Rose. He isn't just our franchise player. He IS CHICAGO. To have someone so humble, soft-spoken, yet so hard-working.. something that EPITOMIZES the people of Chicago, play for us. Someone so different for the typical ego-tistical super star that originated from the south side? You can't make this shiat up. He was destined to be a Bull. To go through all those years of turmoil and then to have this native-born carry us to the playoffs each year since he's joined us. To have him develop, bond with his team-mates, converse and learn from Thibodeau, CARRY US to first seeds the last two years... AND YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY SHIAT ON HIM LIKE YOU JUST DID? To not care that he gets traded? To not think he deserves that MVP? You do realize you just agreed with NumberSix that Rose isn't a significant player? As a Bulls fan, do you REALIZE THE CRAP COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?

I'm sorry you feel that way man, but I'm not sorry for saying this. Your original post really puts into question you true loyalties to the city of Chicago. I'm not just saying the Chicago Bulls as a team, but the city of Chicago itself.

Dissapointed... annoyed... complaining about him to all your other sports city friends? That's exactly how I have felt and been doing along with all of my other Bulls friends, many of them still living in the northern suburbs of Stevenson, Roscoe village, Bridgeport, Edison Park etc... But to see someone like you claim to be a Bulls fan then completely shiat on the epitome of the city itself over a long-term decision?

I agree with many of the posters here. Say he comes back and completely dominates again, and you jump right back on the wagon, don't expect me to forget.

Derrick Rose is NOT Chicago. He is a coward. And I do remember those years you mentioned above and to be honest, I enjoyed those years. I used to play with Kirk Hienrich in NBA Street V3 on the original xbox and be a beast. I remember people used to call Ben Gordon Air Gordon, I remember that epic series we had against Boston in Derrick Rose's Rookie season where true heart was shown and I was happy to be a Bulls fan even though we got bounced in the first round.

I still am happy and proud to be a Bulls fan, I love my team, I'm a fan of Joakim,Nate,Butler,Boozer,Deng,Taj, all these guys are perfect yet the guy that i'm supposed to like the most and the one who supposed to be the leader is acting like a coward.

And thats what pisses me off. I was infuriated when Joakim pulled out that win for us on one leg, and then a few games later Nate puking at half time infuriated even more, and then yesterday Nate getting stitches and still coming back and putting in work infuriated me EVEN MORE.

And you look back at my previous posts, I've always been optimistic about Rose saying "He'll come back in the last game of the season".. then that comes and hes not playing.

"He'll come back 1st game of round 1" Nope.
    "He'll come back now for sure since Kirk is injured" Nope.
    "He'll come back now, Deng is out with the FLU and Nate is puking all over the place" Nope.
    "He'll come back for game 7, I know he won't let us down" Nope.
    "He'll come back against the Heat, we really need him" Nope.

I can't begin to explain how much I love my team "The Bulls" for pulling out these wins no matter what to cover up for Derrick Rose's cowardliness, but eventually there will be a time when we will need Rose and he'll be sitting on the bench saying some bullshyt like "Only god knows".

So f*ck Rose.

Don't question me as a fan of the Bulls, but i'm not a fan of Rose.
    Last edited by LosBulls; 05-07-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Derrick Rose is NOT Chicago. He is a coward. And I do remember those years you mentioned above and to be honest, I enjoyed those years. I used to play with Kirk Hienrich in NBA Street V3 on the original xbox and be a beast. I remember people used to call Ben Gordon Air Gordon, I remember that epic series we had against Boston in Derrick Rose's Rookie season where true heart was shown and I was happy to be a Bulls fan even though we got bounced in the first round.

I still am happy and proud to be a Bulls fan, I love my team, I'm a fan of Joakim,Nate,Butler,Boozer,Deng,Taj, all these guys are perfect yet the guy that i'm supposed to like the most and the one who supposed to be the leader is acting like a coward.

And thats what pisses me off. I was infuriated when Joakim pulled out that win for us on one leg, and then a few games later Nate puking at half time infuriated even more, and then yesterday Nate getting stitches and still coming back and putting in work infuriated me EVEN MORE.

And you look back at my previous posts, I've always been optimistic about Rose saying "He'll come back in the last game of the season".. then that comes and hes not playing.

"He'll come back 1st game of round 1" Nope.
    "He'll come back now for sure since Kirk is injured" Nope.
    "He'll come back now, Deng is out with the FLU and Nate is puking all over the place" Nope.
    "He'll come back for game 7, I know he won't let us down" Nope.
    "He'll come back against the Heat, we really need him" Nope.

I can't begin to explain how much I love my team "The Bulls" for pulling out these wins no matter what to cover up for Derrick Rose's cowardliness, but eventually there will be a time when we will need Rose and he'll be sitting on the bench saying some bullshyt like "Only god knows".

So f*ck Rose.

[COLOR="Red"]Don't question me as a fan of the Bulls[/COLOR], but i'm not a fan of Rose.
    That's exactly what I'm doing, I want to make that perfectly clear. Derrick Rose is not Chicago? Four years of working his ass off, carrying the team, all the charity work he does for the community, etc. thrown out because you don't like his decision that ultimately comes down to protecting his career in a league where too many stars to count have lost multiple years if not entire careers for coming back when not 100% ready physically and emotionally?

It's one thing to be dissapointed in him and annoyed, like I am. But to completely negate everything he's done so far and ignore the fact that he epitomizes the city?

GTFO you poser. I'm saving this thread for next year when he comes back to MVP form and you go back jocking his strap or pretending like u never went sour.

That explains it.
    Seems like your comments are quite popular amongst other fans on here Number6...

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    The last three years have been some of the most enjoyable I have had as a life-long Bulls fan. Much of that IS and ALWAYS WILL BE directly correlated to Derrick Rose. He isn't just our franchise player. He IS CHICAGO. To have someone so humble, soft-spoken, yet so hard-working.. something that EPITOMIZES the people of Chicago, play for us. Someone so different for the typical ego-tistical super star that originated from the south side? You can't make this shiat up. He was destined to be a Bull. To go through all those years of turmoil and then to have this native-born carry us to the playoffs each year since he's joined us. To have him develop, bond with his team-mates, converse and learn from Thibodeau, CARRY US to first seeds the last two years... AND YOUR GOING TO COMPLETELY SHIAT ON HIM LIKE YOU JUST DID? To not care that he gets traded? To not think he deserves that MVP? You do realize you just agreed with NumberSix that Rose isn't a significant player? As a Bulls fan, do you REALIZE THE CRAP COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?
    You're giving Rose too much credit. Especially that part that just got bolded. Last year Rose was out pretty much the whole year and when he played hurt he tried to dominate the ball and did us more bad than good.

Obviously if Rose comes back 25/4/7 form chicago will love him. But you're not a fan if you watched Hinrich being out for game 7 and Deron who is a huge pg had his way with Nate early on in the series and go "why didn't Rose suit up"? You know Rose is a big physical pg who can D. Just a straight answer would be nice. "I physically can't do it it'll jeopardize my career". That's fine rest and get a training camp in. Not this "IDK dawg it's up in the air... I'm waiting for my 99.7% muscle memory to get back to 100%" shit. A straight answer about whether you can PHYSICALLY play or not. I'm getting all this about Rose being medically cleared to play since Feb, then this new doctor says he might not be 100%... but D-Rose just gives these weak-ass beat around the bush answers. Are you physically okay or no?

Lol Bulls fans are in denial about Rose it's kind of sad tbh. All the "rah rah go Rose" crap they talking about they worship him like a god that does no wrong. He's been cleared to play for 3 MONTHS. Full contact practice for OVER A MONTH. He's said he's 100% READY TO COME BACK just not "mentally". I really don't think these homers can register that in their mind that the man they worship and pray to can do any wrong.

Los Bulls.....you are terrible. Change your name and avy. That was some over the top over emotional diarrhea. Talk all the shit you want. Bulls need Rose to win a championship. Deal with the long term decision he is making no matter now badly everything was handled. You sound embarrassing.

Noah said it all best and I'm with that message.

And it's cracking me seeing how many ppl can't stand number6.....I don't even see his posts....little gay boy

Former Bulls Fan.

Im bumping this thread next year when Rose is still on the bench.

By All Star break next year, Dengness9 owes me $250 via paypal to replace all my Derrick Rose gear with Nate Robinson's name if Derrick Rose is a shell of himself.