Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

WBUR Boston has the police press conference on now.

Any packages or bags that were dropped by spectators fleeing the scene are being treated as suspicions and they may be doing controlled explosions on them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Another tip off might be if somehow IMMEDIATELY they know who did it. Know what I mean? That happened on 9/11. Somehow everyone knew THAT DAY, that is was Osama Bin Laden. So again, if they somehow pin it on somebody already, think "How did they know that so fast?"
    Didn't bin Laden table credit though?

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

these threads really make my ignore list grow

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Another tip off might be if somehow IMMEDIATELY they know who did it. Know what I mean? That happened on 9/11. Somehow everyone knew THAT DAY, that is was Osama Bin Laden. So again, if they somehow pin it on somebody already, think "How did they know that so fast?"
    it is a given that no matter what, you and those like have already labeled this an inside job before knowing anything...now all you're doing is looking for things that are "fishy"

oh a bomb went off and people died?...obviously Gov inside job...they don't want Americans to get healthy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Because it's stereotypical and racist. If something was stolen, and someone blamed a black man, people would be flipping out.
    That's true, but then again, what if a black man actually stole something? Is he not allowed to be a suspect because it would be considered racist?

If someone tells a cop "That big black guy stole my TV", is the cop not allowed to go talk to the guy, because it's considered racist?

What if the cops and the accuser are black. Are they racists?

Your logic has so many hypocritical contradictions. Stop with your PC bullshit. Stop caring about race difference so much, all that does is lead to a culture of continued segregation.

Banned

You realize most terrorists groups admit their actions right? It was only 9/11 where it wasn't admitted which is why we have so many conspiracy theorists on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Holy **** I had headphones in and that ****in explosion made me jump

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    Tip off what? what the **** are insinuating? that it is the american government behind this?
    oh course!...I mean look at all the "fishy" things going on...obviously it's an inside job that the police and hospitals are in on...they are just fooling us sheepish Americans into being scared of marathons...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    oh course!...I mean look at all the "fishy" things going on...obviously it's an inside job that the police and hospitals are in on...they are just fooling us sheepish Americans into being scared of marathons...

bageltard is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrewer
    You realize most terrorists groups admit their actions right? It was only 9/11 where it wasn't admitted which is why we have so many conspiracy theorists on that.
    Bin Laden confessed several times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU

he also confessed on his anniversery video with his "dyed beard" that all the conspiracy idiots claim is a look a like actor

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

cell service shut down in Boston to prevent detonations. bagelred's dick just got hard over that.

I like how people slipped in their niches so easily. Nick Young wants to argue semantics. Bagel says it's a conspiracy. He isn't even going to feign interest in another explantion this time, he told us to LOOK FOR ONLY CONSPIRACY PROOF. LongHorn says Obama already handled this wrong.

It's bizarre, are you all like this in your non e-life?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    it is a given that no matter what, you and those like have already labeled this an inside job before knowing anything...now all you're doing is looking for things that are "fishy"

oh a bomb went off and people died?...obviously Gov inside job...they don't want Americans to get healthy
    Finally, we have a motive for why the guh'ment would plant explosives at a marathon- it's part of their war on health. They know that the healthier people are, the more likely the fast food industry will be decimated. That would be terrible for the economy. So Barry O called up whatever secret shadowy guh'ment group handles the inside jobs and they made it happen.

See conspiracy theorists, I just did your job and solved the puzzle for you. It all makes sense now.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 04-15-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    cell service shut down in Boston to prevent detonations. bagelred's dick just got hard over that.
    In NYC trains are running slower as police investigate everything and anything. I'm sure it's the government stealing our liberties somehow.

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...=SFnewyorkpost