Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Kobe's house maid sues... hates working for Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity
    I was just gonna say something like this. I can't wait till the news report comes out that Vanessa imprisons the new maid and it took the maid 10 years to tunnel outta the basement Shawshank Redemption style. Then Kobe dick riders come out with "if she wanted out so bad she should of tunneled faster."
    This would've never happened with Jordan. HAHA.

Intelligent fan

lmao @ some of you believing this maid. Did you guys even read the report? I'm sure some of it is true but it seems like a typical maid trying to get money. LMAO @ the thought of someone making you dig through dog poop and you agreeing. The maid should be sued for having no self respect.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    lmao @ some of you believing this maid. Did you guys even read the report? I'm sure some of it is true but it seems like a typical maid trying to get money. LMAO @ the thought of someone making you dig through dog poop and you agreeing. The maid should be sued for having no self respect.
    Why so angry?

Even if theres a chance she is just another b*t** trying to get money, her rights still have to be respected and tried. I mean seriously, Kobe cheated on his wife with one ugly bimbo and she stayed with him? I wouldn't be surprised if she's stupid enough to pull inhumane and abusive acts on her own maid
    I don't want to break hopes for those who have been cheated on and stayed together, but seriously, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Local High School Star

LMFAO at Kobe fans getting butt hurt over this when it doesn't even concern him. Normally I wouldn't care about stuff like this but it's just too funny. Seriously, it's kinda scary to see these guys having such an unhealthy obsession with a man they don't even know

I apologize for posting the wrong picture earlier. The first picture posted originally was of Rony Seiklay's wife not Vanessa Bryant. The correction has been made and now both pictures are of Vanessa and Kobe Bryant.

I had to do somethings for work and posted the thread topic to quickly.

Anyway here's the picture of Rony Seiklay's wife Elsa Benitez because I'm sure she has become very popular. Beniteiz and Seiklay were married for six years (1999-2005). They are now divorced.

Elsa Benitez is a popular swimsuit model of Mexican heritage

She was on the cover of Sports illustrated in 2001. Her and Rony Seiklay have one child together. She seems to have recovered well from the pregnancy
    Last edited by t-rex; 03-25-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Decent college freshman

That is not how it works young lad. You shan't be so overly hesitant to believe a story like this, since all the wise men of the land would make the safe assumption that this maid is indeed well paid for her services. I shan't even comment on how disgusted I am with your last sentence. May I recommend professional counseling so that you may correct your mental mistakes for the future. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." I shall hope for the best and wish you good luck in your efforts.

uhh lol what does this have to do with basketball? who cares if kobes wife is a *****.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

she has motivation after 03' year

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    she has motivation after 03' year

You don't like your job?

Quit.

I can't stand these people who stay in jobs for years, then come out later and talk about how bad it was (and even try to sue?!).

Kobe is the assassin KobeRules24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
    LMFAO at Kobe fans getting butt hurt over this when it doesn't even concern him. Normally I wouldn't care about stuff like this but it's just too funny. Seriously, it's kinda scary to see these guys having such an unhealthy obsession with a man they don't even know
    I don't think Kobe fans give a f*ck about this, i think it's just funny stuff

Vanessa is f'ing hot. I'd worry about finding a new sex position everyday instead of winning a ring if I were Kobe.

I rule the local playground

Somehow I find that hard not to believe... I mean who would make up a story about that. It is quite a bit far fetched if it is a lie. Although, if the Bryant's really treated her poorly they would have settled out of court.. and apparently they are taking it to court.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Vanessa is f'ing hot. I'd worry about finding a new sex position everyday instead of winning a ring if I were Kobe.
    That would be a mission for a missionary