Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Mo Williams "Not Welcome" at Quicken Loans Arena

http://cavaliersnation.com/2016/11/0...ans-arena/amp/

That's pretty sad tbh.

He did kind of **** the cavs over though.

Default Re: Mo Williams "Not Welcome" at Quicken Loans Arena

Cavs being Cavs. Doesn't matter he's part of the team that won, invite this man.

[COLOR="white"]please correct me if i'm wrong..
    [/COLOR]
    Cavs payroll is $131 Million this season, and the are not going to invite a player from their first ever championship team over $2 Million??

That's 1.5 percent of their total payroll.. that's like having $10 and letting your friend borrow $1.50 then never speaking to him again because he won't pay you back.

WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    [/COLOR]
    Cavs payroll is $131 Million this season, and the are not going to invite a player from their first ever championship team over $2 Million??

That's 1.5 percent of their total payroll.. that's like having $10 and letting your friend borrow $1.50 then never speaking to him again because he won't pay you back.

WOW.
    It's actually less than $1.50 but I see your point.
    Hell, LeBron did them much worse. Just because he came back you can't whipe that under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    It's actually less than $1.50 but I see your point.
    Hell, LeBron did them much worse. Just because he came back you can't whipe that under the rug.
    It's actually 50/50 of how Clevelanders feel about Lebron. I've talked to enough people that live there to know that some say that the chip absolves him, others say he should have never left in the first place

[/COLOR]

WOW.
    it's a shit thing to do. either retire or play.

"One other aspect that Vardon didn

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

he's being a jerk.

Mo complains his knee hurts. Cavs medical team says surgery will end your career. Just rest and rehab it.

Mo is unhappy wants second opinion. Mo gets second opinion. Same thing.

Mo gets third opinion. Gets surgery. Career now over. Now calls out the Cavs for not making his health a top priority. Meanwhile cavs probably have the largest and best medical staff in the league with some of the best facilities. (They are partners with the Cleveland f*cking Clinic afterall).

Maybe he was going to forgo the surgery but then the cavs drafted Felder and he knew his time was done here. I dunno.

[/COLOR]

WOW.
    $1.50 of $10 is 11.5%, so really it would be $0.15 out of $10 for it to be 1.5%

It's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY to these NBA teams, they only give a **** about you if you're helping them make a profit. Mo didn't do anything wrong really, he did the smart thing in making the Cavs pay for his health rather than out of his pocket...he did pick up that injury playing for them, after all.

This is especially ****ed when you consider that Mo was with the Cavs after Lebron left and stuck around until they actually traded him.

Another reason why I don't like Cleveland.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    It's actually 50/50 of how Clevelanders feel about Lebron. I've talked to enough people that live there to know that some say that the chip absolves him, others say he should have never left in the first place

I never understood that it was messed up how he left but

He never would have won with that team FO and coach

One man teams don't work

I never seen someone work so hard just to have no chance to win

Definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing with the same result

Plus that area had him for 7 years

plus his high school years

and elementary years

thats almost 20 years

he can't want one thing on his own and try something else?
    Last edited by ajnapoleon; 11-08-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajnapoleon

One man teams don't work

Just like the New York Knicks. LeBron did the right thing. Mike Brown is a terrible coach. He coached Gasol, Nash, Howard, and Kobe. And they failed to advance in the conference finals.

Kobetards are just salty because LeBron is going to double Kobe's Finals MVP. Kobe as a rookie don't want to play for the Hornets, and wants to play for the Lakers instead.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 11-08-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

It's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY to these NBA teams, they only give a **** about you if you're helping them make a profit. Mo didn't do anything wrong really, he did the smart thing in making the Cavs pay for his health rather than out of his pocket...he did pick up that injury playing for them, after all.

This is especially ****ed when you consider that Mo was with the Cavs after Lebron left and stuck around until they actually traded him.

wow yes I was way off. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ajnapoleon

One man teams don't work

Not everyone makes decisions that result in them looking like a bitch. Some players actually have pride and believe in working hard for the organization that drafted them regardless. Look at the top 10 all time great list. Hell, let's look at a guy like KG.

JUN 28 1995 - Drafted by Minnesota Round 1 (#5overall)

OCT 2 1995 - Signed 3 year $5.39712 million contract with Minnesota

OCT 1 1997 - Signed a 6 year $126.0163 million rookie scale extension with Minnesota

OCT 1 2003 - Signed a 5 year $100 million veteran extension with Minnesota

JUL 31 2007 - Signed a 3 year $51.3 million veteran extension with Minnesota

So why did guys like KG keep working hard and signing with the same team that drafted them instead of joining 2 other players who at the time were top 5 in PER? When Lebron was #1 in PER, he joined wade who was #2 in PER and Bosh who was #4 in PER. Lebron left cleveland in just 7 years. KG stayed for 12 years before he left. And as big of a bitch as you may think lebron is.... it actually pales in comparison to what KD did.

KD is the poster boy for what a bitch made NBA player is all about and it's not even debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

Mo stuck around cause he was under contract with Cleveland. Where was he going to go? Besides, it wasn't like he stuck around for like 3 more years by his request, he was traded 5mos. into the same upcoming season James went to Miami.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Not everyone makes decisions that result in them looking like a bitch. Some players actually have pride and believe in working hard for the organization that drafted them regardless. Look at the top 10 all time great list. Hell, let's look at a guy like KG.

JUN 28 1995 - Drafted by Minnesota Round 1 (#5overall)

OCT 2 1995 - Signed 3 year $5.39712 million contract with Minnesota

OCT 1 1997 - Signed a 6 year $126.0163 million rookie scale extension with Minnesota

OCT 1 2003 - Signed a 5 year $100 million veteran extension with Minnesota

JUL 31 2007 - Signed a 3 year $51.3 million veteran extension with Minnesota

So why did guys like KG keep working hard and signing with the same team that drafted them instead of joining 2 other players who at the time were top 5 in PER? When Lebron was #1 in PER, he joined wade who was #2 in PER and Bosh who was #4 in PER. Lebron left cleveland in just 7 years. KG stayed for 12 years before he left. And as big of a bitch as you may think lebron is.... it actually pales in comparison to what KD did.

KD is the poster boy for what a bitch made NBA player is all about and it's not even debatable.

You know it was KG that told lebron to leave the Cavs right

He said don't end up like him on a go nowhere team

Look it up playboy