Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Nets are tanking to get the 6th seed. They will regret it later.

Miami in 5 against these old ass cripples.

Just have to wait for the 3-7 seed puzzle to solve itself. Nothing mowe we can do

This is ****ing steak... I can't wait to see the Net's reaction to playoff-mode Heat. We'll see if Brooklyn's in the house after game 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Miami fears Brooklyn, buddy.
    You smoking that salvia too, kid? I expect better than that from you!

Teletovic will destroy bran

The Nets off/on switch has been off a lot this season. As a team, they just don't give a shit a large amount of the time. The problem is twofold, it's not always a given the on switch comes back on so quickly, and taking a team that was so in sync and getting them out of sync isn't beneficial.

Going out and beating the crap out of Cleveland tonight and then four days later being confident is better to me than losing, still maybe getting Chicago, and riding a losing streak.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Raps may also tank tomorrow, they dont want to face Miami 2nd round, they want indiana.
    Everyone will tank.
    Not us. The Bulls want the 3rd seed.

I can't see the Wizards tanking either, because if Charlotte beats us and the Wizards lose, Miami would play them in the 1st round.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Not us. The Bulls want the 3rd seed.

I can't see the Wizards tanking either, because if Charlotte beats us and the Wizards lose, Miami would play them in the 1st round.
    Why do the Bulls want the 3rd seed? I would imagine the 4-5 seeds are ideal now that Indy has locked up the 1 seed. They've looked completely out of sync with Hibbert regressing to D-league levels. Most teams' best shot at reaching the ECF means avoiding the 3, 6, and 7 spots. Unless apparently if you're Brooklyn and think you have a better chance at beating Miami than Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Sauce?
    shooped

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Why do the Bulls want the 3rd seed? I would imagine the 4-5 seeds are ideal now that Indy has locked up the 1 seed. They've looked completely out of sync with Hibbert regressing to D-league levels. Most teams' best shot at reaching the ECF means avoiding the 3, 6, and 7 spots. Unless apparently if you're Brooklyn and think you have a better chance at beating Miami than Indy.
    Because we have pride. As Noah said, we don't tank for seeding.

Toronto won't tank. They want Miami in the 2nd round. Thjey know they wont win so might as well bring the party and the focus to Canada during that 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Because we have pride. As Noah said, we don't tank for seeding.
    I love Noah but his 'keeping it real' BS is getting way out of hand. Dude says clich

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

We don't do well against bigger teams with good rebounding presence and defense. If we're tanking, it's to avoid Chicago and the Pacers more than to get Miami.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Tell me this is fake.

Saw above. Thank god. The thing turning bald should have been a hint enough.