Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I can't forgive Lebron for 2011, 2013, and 2014

Would Wade had won Finals MVP if Lebron played his usual game? Would the Heat even have a chance of winning in 2013 and 2014 if Lebron was not on the team?

If you're a fan of a team, how could you hate one of your players for having turnovers, as if that's something that they wanted. As long as he's trying hard, how could you hate him? You could be mad or whatever, but how could you hate him?

No offense, but you sound like a bitch OP. It's all about, "Me, me, me," like who the hell are you and why should Lebron give a shit about you specifically? Don't mean to be insulting, but man up. You can't forgive, it's like a baby whining, who the hell should care about a baby throwing a tantrum?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Wade and Bosh were bad in '13 and '14 in the Playoffs. Bosh basically missed half of the '12 Playoffs and Wade was injured as well. The Cav's team won like 30 games last season. Lets not act like they were an amazing team. Love to the Cavs wasn't even official until a few days ago.

Endorsements and commercials?

Wait. NVM, you're an idiot. Should've read your entire post before replying.
    I'm highlighting the fact that both Love and Kyrie are not just "stars"... they are big time superstars, which Lebron needs to win titles.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Would Wade had won Finals MVP if Lebron played his usual game? Would the Heat even have a chance of winning in 2013 and 2014 if Lebron was not on the team?

If you're a fan of a team, how could you hate one of your players for having turnovers, as if that's something that they wanted. As long as he's trying hard, how could you hate him? You could be mad or whatever, but how could you hate him?

No offense, but you sound like a bitch OP. It's all about, "Me, me, me," like who the hell are you and why should Lebron give a shit about you specifically? Don't mean to be insulting, but man up. You can't forgive, it's like a baby whining, who the hell should care about a baby throwing a tantrum?
    I should have titled the thread: Lebron is not even top 15 of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by onhcetum
    I should have titled the thread: Lebron is not even top 15 of all-time.
    He's in the top 10 though.

Banned

I'm highlighting the fact that both Love and Kyrie are not just "stars"... they are big time superstars, which Lebron needs to win titles.
    Superstars make the playoffs after 3+ years

How many times have they been to the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Most of these are stupid @ss reasons. Losing to the bulls in the regular season leaves a terrible mark on his year? Seriously?
    He had a chance to break the streak and as always he falls short when it comes to reaching it. LeBeta.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    How many times have they been to the playoffs?
    That's irrelevant as their situations have changed and are now playing with each other...

Love plays in the Western Conference... you expect Minnesota to be better than the Clippers, Grizzilies, Dallas, Houston, Warriors, and Blazers? Kyrie is on a young team and just finished his third year, so he gets a pass just like Lebron and Kobe got a pass.

Local High School Star

Big time superstars that can't even get to the playoffs? So what the **** are Durant and LeBron? super duper stars?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
    Various MJ Two-Handed Posters Over Defenders

Last edited by 3ball; 03-17-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Banned

We were robbed of epic Wade vs. Lebron and Lebron vs. Bosh in the playoffs. And then after Miami got spanked by the Spurs, he wanted to recruit Carmelo Anthony to create Team USA Lite...

And then, he left Wade and Bosh (who are like 33 and 31 respectively) for two more superstar teammates. I'm sorry, but I cannot even put Lebron over Hakeem and Dirk. When the going gets tough, he leaves.

Duncan, Dirk, Ewing, Hakeem, Kobe, Malone, and Jordan all played for one team (when it mattered) and went through rebuilding several times. Lebron wants to buy his titles. Lebron = LeJourneyMan

He's cost his teams two, almost three, titles. The best player in the world being regulated to third fiddle in the 2011, where he was outscored by both Wade and Bosh... sorry, can't do it. It's been given a pass from 2003-2010, one final's pass... and his stans are calling for yet another final's pass?

I'm being objective here. I'm going to give Durant the same treatment. It's been like 7 sevens already, and he still has no titles. He's got Westbrook, and this whole nice guy act is starting to go stale.
    Last edited by onhcetum; 08-14-2014 at 09:26 AM.

We were robbed of epic Wade vs. Lebron and Lebron vs. Bosh in the playoffs. And then after Miami got spanked by the Spurs, he wanted to recruit Carmelo Anthony to create Team USA Lite...

And then, he left Wade and Bosh (who are like 33 and 31 respectively) for two more superstar teammates. I'm sorry, but I cannot even put Lebron over Hakeem and Dirk. When the going gets tough, he leaves.

Duncan, Dirk, Ewing, Hakeem, Kobe, Malone, and Jordan all played for one team (when it mattered) and went through rebuilding several times. Lebron wants to buy his titles. Lebron = LeJourneyMan

He's cost his teams two, almost three, titles. The best player in the world being regulated to third fiddle in the 2011, where he was outscored by both Wade and Bosh... sorry, can't do it. It's been given a pass from 2003-2010, one final's pass... and his stans are calling for yet another final's pass?

I'm being objective here. I'm going to give Durant the same treatment. It's been like 7 sevens already, and he still has no titles. He's got Westbrook, and this whole nice guy act is starting to go stale.

Whose alt is this dude?

The more players you associate the term 'superstar' with, the more dilute the term becomes. If 'Kyrie' is a superstar, at least 15-20 other players in the league are, which means there's not much value to you throwing the label around. Restrict superstar to a reasonable definition (i.e. top 5 player) and LeBron has only played with 'one' superstar in his career - Wade circa 2011.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    In 21 out of the 24 years since 1991, the team leader in shot attempts (#1 option) on the Finals-winning team took more than 25.56% of the team's shots - which means that the load Lebron took on in 2014 Finals (25.56% of his team's shots) was not a large load, and the notion that he couldn't have done more, or that no one else would have done more, is wrong - 21 out of the last 24 did more.

A bigger load from Lebron wasn't just feasible, it was necessary.. The Heat had the worst offense of any Spurs opponent (lowest ppg.. biggest differential to Spurs in Ortg) and frequently couldn't answer after the Spurs converted - this contributed to the Spurs momentum as much as the Heat's bad defense did.. *A bad offense makes the opponent's offense better, just like a bad defense does.

Despite it being both feasible and necessary, Lebron opted to continue his high efficiency, low-shot-attempt style like a fat cat on Wallstreet, hoarding his FG% and low-risk load like profits during an economic meltdown - but this approach failed to disrupt the Spurs defense or attract sufficient defensive attention to free up his teammates.

Since when does a guy that didn't pass (turnovers equaled his assists) or play defense (blew his assignment on the Finals MVP) or take on a large load (4th smallest in 24 years) - so he basically just GOT HIS in a blowout loss - get to walk away without any blame?...

Only Lebron.. and only in this day and age where it makes all the monetary sense in the world to keep comparing this guy to the real goat, whose physical and skill superiority is now more clear than ever.. It makes sense why Lebron would need to jump ship every few years to keep up the pace.
    I think every one of your posts has been this idiotic point.

2014 LeBron Finals - .679 TS%

If he would have shot 37 more times and not made a single basket he would have had a higher FG% than Kobe's career pinnacle- the 2010 Finals.

That you would WANT that is so far beyond idiotic it strains credulity. Yet such is the way of the Kobe-stan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    The more players you associate the term 'superstar' with, the more dilute the term becomes. If 'Kyrie' is a superstar, at least 15-20 other players in the league are, which means there's not much value to you throwing the label around. Restrict superstar to a reasonable definition (i.e. top 5 player) and LeBron has only played with 'one' superstar in his career - Wade circa 2011.
    Superstar = all-star, endorsements, commercials, shoe deals, red carpet events... BIG TIME players... one notch above regular old "all-stars"

And stop being fooled by Bosh and Wade's drop in ppg... they went from being the #1 option to sharing touches between the three. Bosh had like 38 in a game against the Bulls in the playoffs and Wade put up almost 27 ppg in 2011 in the finals... what other teammates (of superstar players) are compatible of such a performance?

the superstars are the face of the league. Josh Smith is an all-star, Blake Griffin is a superstar. Jrue Holiday is an all-star, CP3 is a superstar. Al Hortford is an all-star, Tim Duncan is a superstar. Jordan is a superstar, Mitch Richmond is an all-star.