Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Prigioni vs. Spanoulis

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    Prigioni is a funny case.Prime Prigs is no different than current Prigs.He always had an old man's game relying on smarts and not on athleticism.So dont think that prime Prigionis would be some kind of monster,scoring and dishing like Dragic for example,that was never his game.
    Don't try reasoning with these clowns. They are too stupid to understand what logic is. They don't have the ability to grasp that Prigioni is no different now than he was 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Don't try reasoning with these clowns. They are too stupid to understand what logic is. They don't have the ability to grasp that Prigioni is no different now than he was 8 years ago.
    its you again, tell me how Spanoulis did in the finals two days ago

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    its you again, tell me how Spanoulis did in the finals two days ago
    Lithuania?

I guess you are mad because Maciulis showed whole world he is a fake tough guy and is a Rudy sycophant.

Pretty sad that Maciulis had to come to save Rudy just because Spanoulis was going to kick his ass, and then when Spanoulis came after him, Maciulis (who is a freaking bull) turned into a little bitch of a girl just like Rudy and ran like a little wimp.......

I guess Maciulis spent too much time around Diamantidis and Rudy, and turned into a little whiny bitch and cheap shot artist of a punk and scared little girl just like they are.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Prime Prigioni could have easily been a starter in NBA, even in this era when great PGs are plentiful.
    Prime Spanoulis could have easily been a good backup in NBA, if he wasn't such a bitch.

Both are fine players, but Prigs is clearly better.

Quote Originally Posted by morbius
    Prime Prigioni could have easily been a starter in NBA, even in this era when great PGs are plentiful.
    Prime Spanoulis could have easily been a good backup in NBA, if he wasn't such a bitch.

Anyone that has seen both players play and thinks Prigioni is better, is clearly delusional.

Prigioni is a decent role player. And "prime Prigioni" is basically barely any better than the current one. Pretty much identical player, except he could play more minutes.

This forum's level of insanity truly never stops. Some of you are on some serious crack.

Prigioni has never been at one time of his life anything but a role player at any team he has ever been on. When he played in teams like Real Madrid or the Rockets, that had more serious ambitions, he was a bit part player.

In Argentine NT, he was an important player, but what, the 6th or so player of the team?

This is one of the weakest troll threads ever.

Last edited by Euroleague; 05-18-2015 at 10:09 AM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease luckylucy's Avatar

Spanoulis stats:

3 points
    1.33 FT/Point
    1.67 FG/Point
    1.33 TO/Point
    10 Minutes/Point

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by morbius

VSpan was a turnover machine who does not belong in the NBA. You can't call yourself TMac when you barely reaching 3ppg on 27% shooting and you're a turnover waiting to happen. When you can't beat Skip and Lucas in the rotation in your prime then better go back to Europe because you can't exist here.

Banned

Cleopatras family was from macedonia and she lived closer to our times than egypts golden age
    I'd say ramesses II

Banned

Anyone that has seen both players play and thinks Prigioni is better, is clearly delusional.

Prigioni is a decent role player. And "prime Prigioni" is basically barely any better than the current one. Pretty much identical player, except he could play more minutes.

This forum's level of insanity truly never stops. Some of you are on some serious crack.

Prigioni has never been at one time of his life anything but a role player at any team he has ever been on. When he played in teams like Real Madrid or the Rockets, that had more serious ambitions, he was a bit part player.

In Argentine NT, he was an important player, but what, the 6th or so player of the team?

This is one of the weakest troll threads ever.

He won 3 cup mvp awards (finals mvp) in the spanish leagues. He was more than a role player
    But i agree he wasn't on the same level as v span. It's like comparing a good glue guy to a jordan, v span is the main meal on a team and prigioni is gravy.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    He won 3 cup mvp awards (finals mvp) in the spanish leagues. He was more than a role player
    But i agree he wasn't on the same level as v span. It's like comparing a good glue guy to a jordan, v span is the main meal on a team and prigioni is gravy.
    Prigs has always been Jason Kidd sort of player, a guy that does everything in a low-key way, I respect that in a PG. You don't see him often in the highlights, but he was extremely valuable and made the whole team around him better.

Spanoulis is the exact opposite. He either wins or fails spectacularly. And his NBA tenure was a clear example of that, he achieved absolutely nothing, despite his obvious talent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Cleopatras family was from macedonia and she lived closer to our times than egypts golden age
    I'd say ramesses II
    Cleopatra faced better competition

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman

Prigioni at any age shits on Spanoulis. Spanoulis is FUCKING GARBAGE

It's OK Euroleague you don't need to yell, we agree with you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman

I wonder how much humans grew between ~1200bc and ~50bc
    Last edited by outbreak; 05-18-2015 at 08:40 PM.