Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Bulls at Miami for Season Opener

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You're knocking a guy for being civil?

It's too easy to be a troll, it takes intelligence to come up with basketball knowledge.
    Is this why you are a troll?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

He knows Rose poses a threat to his love queen. Of course he reacts to anything Rose related.
    Same thing we hear every year. Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    You re trying too hard to be a good poster now.
    I'm not trying to be a good poster. IJS instead of complaining about posters, just put them on your ignore list. Do you see me complaining about posters like Kenny? No, because I have them on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I'm not trying to be a good poster. IJS instead of complaining about posters, just put them on your ignore list. Do you see me complaining about posters like Kenny? No, because I have them on my ignore list.
    Ok, I interpreted your post differently.

He knows Rose poses a threat to his love queen. Of course he reacts to anything Rose related.
    The only threat Rose poses to Lebron consists in Rose falling and Lebron tripping on him.

For a Bulls hard core fan who "always has evidence to back him up", you sure dont know shit about the bulls and how they work. The most important asset the Bulls have is Thibs. With or without Rose, the Bulls played hard and there was always someone who stepped up.

So far, the only thing we know about Rose, the individual, is that he's a good player (or rather was, we're yet to see the new Rose) who doesnt step up in tough spots. There are plenty of NBA players who fit that type.

I bet Nike CEO's send Rose pics everyday to the Adidas CEO.

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ
    The only threat Rose poses to Lebron consists in Rose falling and Lebron tripping on him.

For a Bulls hard core fan who "always has evidence to back him up", you sure dont know shit about the bulls and how they work. The most important asset the Bulls have is Thibs. With or without Rose, the Bulls played hard and there was always someone who stepped up.

So far, the only thing we know about Rose, the individual, is that he's a good player (or rather was, we're yet to see the new Rose) who doesnt step up in tough spots. There are plenty of NBA players who fit that type.

I bet Nike CEO's send Rose pics everyday to the Adidas CEO.
    Have you been lurking me the whole time you been on ISH? Because I sure as hell don't remember you and to say I don't know shit about the Bulls would suggest that you know everything about what I post.

We also know rose won an MVP, something that would suggest he is more than just a good player

The only "evidence" we have of Rose being weakminded, was that he has taken longer to come back from injury? That would mean you are disregarding the hard work he has put in every offseason to improve himself and get himself to an MVP and lead the Bulls team.

Players who go number 1 in the draft don't get there on talent alone. They have to put in the work and be strong minded.

I'm assuming your a fan of Lebron, so I'd imagine you would understand that.

Least Rose is back...lets hope

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Least Rose is back...lets hope

Yeah

I fear Bulls fans might turn on him and push Rose into wanting to leave if he strings out this rehabilitation process for much longer.

I give him 100% leeway for as long as he needs to get back. We don't know what he's going through and he doesn't seem like a bad character guy to me from the time he joined the Bulls.

Derrick Rose - DNP: Crap on pants

We also know rose won an MVP, something that would suggest he is more than just a good player
    That was more of a team achievement MVP, but of course, you already knew that.

The only "evidence" we have of Rose being weakminded, was that he has taken longer to come back from injury? That would mean you are disregarding the hard work he has put in every offseason to improve himself and get himself to an MVP and lead the Bulls team.
    I didnt say he was weak minded, i said he doesnt step up when it matters, very big difference. Only a few elite players do that. Rose is not one of them so far.

Im not a fan of Lebron in particular, i do however share the opinion that he's miles ahead the player Rose is.

I didnt say he was weak minded, i said he doesnt step up when it matters, very big difference. Only a few elite players do that. Rose is not one of them so far.

Im not a fan of Lebron in particular, i do however share the opinion that he's miles ahead the player Rose is.

Well if we go by that, then all of Lebron's MVP's are a team achievement and he did little to earn them.

We have only one sample of Rose struggling in the playoffs, I don't care for what he's done in the reg season, but he has hit game winners and stepped up in games before. One of the most common myth's on ISH is that Lebron shutdown Rose. It was a collective effort to hone in on Rose and cut off his driving lanes by the whole team. They dared Rose to take on the whole team, as the rest of his teammates were either injured or incapable of opening up floor space with all the missed shots. Having Bogans and Brewer is not going to punish Heat with the plan they had going.

Lebron isn't miles ahead of Rose, he is comfortably ahead. We haven't seen enough of Rose yet to lay all the cards out.

did you start watching basketball last year?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Have you been lurking me the whole time you been on ISH? Because I sure as hell don't remember you and to say I don't know shit about the Bulls would suggest that you know everything about what I post.

Players who go number 1 in the draft don't get there on talent alone. They have to put in the work and be strong minded.

Derrick Rose's weak-minded days go back to the NCAA Championship. Biggest choke in NCAA history