Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How much do Cavs fans Hate Steph and The Warriors?

I recently went on RealCavsFans to take a gander on how they're feeling so far.

Literally everyone on that website hates Steph and wishes injury on him. Thats crazy fanatics and honestly disgusting. Many are still calling Stephs dominance and the warriors dominance a fluke and are just waiting for the Warriors to get exposed.

When the Dubz meet the Cavs in the finals I hope we crush the cavs and their shitty bad mouthing fanbase. Sure, there are shitty Dubz fans but, not one yet to wish injury on an opposing teams player or just out right disrespect and openly hate a team or a player.

The People on Realcavs probably don't represent the whole Cavs fanbase but the crud they say on their is downright deplorable and mixed with self-loathing and borderline insanity.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Born Sinner's Avatar

Default Re: How much do Cavs fans Hate Steph and The Warriors?

People in cleveland really only have sports. Not much to do in that dump of a city.

They should worship curry, hes the bwst player who has ever won a title there

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Cavs fan here. Early in the season I got annoyed by him because I had such high expectations for this year, but whatever. He's great, and there's nothing I can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Cavs fan here. Early in the season I got annoyed by him because I had such high expectations for this year, but whatever. He's great, and there's nothing I can do about that.
    whats your username on realcavsfans

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    whats your username on realcavsfans
    I don't even know what that is.

And I don't like other cavs fans so I wouldn't waste my time with them anyway.

All fan-bases have their scumbags and their great fans, but yeah actively wishing injuries on guys is just dumb. No one who's a Cavs fan, LeBeast stan, RWB/KD nut-rider, or anyone else that's rooting for a Steph loss should want him to get hurt. It's called beat him when he's healthy.

GSW's supporting cast is absolutely elite and probably the GOAT supporting cast (an unquestioned win ceiling around high 50s or maybe even 60 without Steph), but really who wants to beat a team that's literally missing the MVP? Would be a cereal box ring.

I want to see LeBron beat a fully healthy team that won 73 games. I don't want Steph to go down and play a watered down version, so I agree that's stupid, on top of being classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    I don't even know what that is.

And I don't like other cavs fans so I wouldn't waste my time with them anyway.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I would like to say that website is run by fanatics and does not represent the Cleveland fan-base in it's entirety.

RealCavsFans is dumb. I got perma banned because I disagreed with the Varejao trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    RealCavsFans is dumb. I got perma banned because I disagreed with the Varejao trade.
    lolz

Easily the worst site and the worst fanbase when it comes to bball (essentially LeBrontards who were on all of the Heat forums prior).. bunch of frontrunning hypocritical clowns.

On ISH it's basically the Lebron stans that hate him. They've all become huge OKC fans in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    I recently went on RealCavsFans to take a gander on how they're feeling so far.

Literally everyone on that website hates Steph and wishes injury on him. Thats crazy fanatics and honestly disgusting. Many are still calling Stephs dominance and the warriors dominance a fluke and are just waiting for the Warriors to get exposed.

When the Dubz meet the Cavs in the finals I hope we crush the cavs and their shitty bad mouthing fanbase. Sure, there are shitty Dubz fans but, not one yet to wish injury on an opposing teams player or just out right disrespect and openly hate a team or a player.

The People on Realcavs probably don't represent the whole Cavs fanbase but the crud they say on their is downright deplorable and mixed with self-loathing and borderline insanity.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400828509
    Yeah, uh-huh. They need to keep telling themselves that

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    I got perma banned for calling windy on his bs reporting, that fat piece of shit. I admit I hate draymond but he is a loud mouth POS. Curry meh.

I'm a cavsfan and even I hate that website. Bunch of analytic know it all losers on there. Wishing injury on someone is bad but not as bad as warrior fans saying the cavs were better without Irving and love. It was such bs. Not only did we have to go through seeing two of our best players injured but then you have the opposition acting like the injuries were meaningless and refusing to acknowledge that they were fortunate. This is where the wishing injury on a player comes from. Cavs fans want golden state to go through what we went through last year. So when cavs fans say that stuff it's not cause were scared of golden state we just want to have a fair playing field and get to play a depleted golden state after having to play under manned last year.