Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation so that k0kakw0rld guy thinks Kawhi is going to stay in Toronto?

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Default Re: so that k0kakw0rld guy thinks Kawhi is going to stay in Toronto?

Welcome to the Lakers..

b-b-b-but we have Siakam!

National High School Star

Dude doesn't even know what team he supports.

what's the point of trying to taunt a guy like cuckw0rld when his team loses considering he pretends to stan for about 20 different teams anyway? Same thing with that manny f@g. that dude is just gonna go on another alt and stan for another team next month.

where are all the real team fans? weren't any of your teams handed down to you from your dads like mine was? all the team forums are dead. it sucks because with real team fans you can talk real shit. being a real team fan means when you win you can not only rub it in others faces, but you can MEAN IT too. watching basketball isn't as much fun with trolls and alts. and its pathetic because trolling is supposedly this forum's selling point--the thing that actually makes this place more boring.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    what's the point of trying to taunt a guy like cuckw0rld when his team loses considering he pretends to stan for about 20 different teams anyway? Same thing with that manny f@g. that dude is just gonna go on another alt and stan for another team next month.

where are all the real team fans? weren't any of your teams handed down to you from your dads like mine was? all the team forums are dead. it sucks because with real team fans you can talk real shit. being a real team fan means when you win you can not only rub it in others faces, but you can MEAN IT too. watching basketball isn't as much fun with trolls and alts. and its pathetic because trolling is supposedly this forum's selling point--the thing that actually makes this place more boring.
    I have always been a Nets fan dumbass, I was born in Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    I have always been a Nets fan dumbass, I was born in Brooklyn
    Boom

We stay winning

Dumbass haters getting rocked

Quote Originally Posted by bison

Since I started in 2011 (I always followed 4 teams). Raptors were always part of it. 8 years later still rooting for them. So ask yourself this one question.

Are you retarded?

How does it feel to be sucking the NBA CHAMPS DICK FELLAS?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Since I started in 2011 (I always followed 4 teams). Raptors were always part of it. 8 years later still rooting for them. So ask yourself this one question.

Are you retarded?
    Yeah you only follow four teams a year. But its not the same four teams EVERY year

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Yeah you only follow four teams a year. But its not the same four teams EVERY year
    Hey look, another retard joining the party. Welcome sir let me educate you a little.

I will permaban my account right now if you can show me. I swear to GOD I will never post here ever again. (Raptors, Nets, Warriors, Spurs).

Better, do you want to be a man once in your life or you still a kid resulting in playing dumb?

Don't worry I am expecting you to ghost in order for this post to disappear but don't worry fool. I will make sure this post doesn't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Hey look, another retard joining the party. Welcome sir let me educate you a little.

I will permaban my account right now if you can show me. I swear to GOD I will never post here ever again. (Raptors, Nets, Warriors, Spurs).

Better, do you want to be a man once in your life or you still a kid resulting in playing dumb?

Don't worry I am expecting you to ghost in order for this post to disappear but don't worry fool. I will make sure this post doesn't go away.
    I only need to follow one team. You are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Do delusional Lakers fans really think Kawhi is coming? It's either Clippers or Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Do delusional Lakers fans really think Kawhi is coming? It's either Clippers or Toronto.
    No they don't think hes coming. But Dallas is now a 3rd team in the running