Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Will this be the first year LeBron doesn't lead his team in scoring?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    2012 Wade > Kyrie as a scorer. If Wade was playing with this older Lebron who had nothing to prove anymore that would be more readily apparent. He still wanted to be the man and the leading scorer then though so Wade had take a step back...that and his knee was starting to bug him.
    I think we'll see this about that this year. 2012 DWade still made 6 freethrows a game to what I believe will be Kyrie's 4. On the other hand, Kyrie is very capable of shooting 42% from three and hitting about 2.5 a game, so that might balance it out. FWIW, i really, really doubt 2012 DWade torches the Warriors the way Kyrie did, though his defense might've prevented them going down 3-1 in the first place.

Default Re: Will this be the first year LeBron doesn't lead his team in scoring?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    So 09 Chris Paul > 13' LeBron?
    No because lbj was better in literally every other way

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    So if i am the roll guy for kyrie, and he gets me the ball on a wide open cut for an easy uncontested dunk, you really mean to tell me that i am more responsible for those two points than he was? If he draws a double team and gets me an easy short jumper, thats 100% me and he isnt kinda responsible too?
    I think what they were arguing is that not all assists are created equally. You pretty much went with one extreme while ignoring the other (passing to a guy who just makes a tough, contested shot or a collapse defensively by the other team which leads to an easy pass + lay-up, etc).