Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Pass

Default Season Pass

I know this was probably asked here a few times, likely every new season.

But is the Package where you get like 1-2 games a night worth it?
    I mean, I only get Nationally televised games live in my country.
    And being a Timberwolve fan?

Well, you get the point. (though we have like 20 this season I think )

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

Default Re: Season Pass

Idk but League Pass is a complete waste of money, would be better off using NBA reddit streams.

As a man with full cable, NBA TV, and league pass.. nikka its worth it

At the very least get NBA TV. Basically get the endings to all games or a full game every night, and they replay the best games of the week during the day

Like right now at 1:30 P.M I could be watching Warriors/Suns from the other night

And tonight I have the option of watching the Cavs/Rockets and Warriors/Blazers double header but I will be watching the Knicks/Pistons

What a time

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

At the very least get NBA TV. Basically get the endings to all games or a full game every night, and they replay the best games of the week during the day

Like right now at 1:30 P.M I could be watching Warriors/Suns from the other night

And tonight I have the option of watching the Cavs/Warriors double header but I will be watching the Knicks/Pistons

What a time
    This

And tonight I have the option of watching the Cavs/Rockets and Warriors/Blazers double header but I will be watching the Knicks/Pistons

What a time

Sounds pretty good.
    I mean, recaps is what I do every morning. (When I wake up, I watch the recaps of the night's games.)

IF there's a timberwolves game I try to stay up,
    And if I'm on a night shift I watch the games at work (Only national games)
    And I never miss Sunday Basketball. (favorite day of the week, they broadcast it on about 9 PM for me.)

Anyhow thanks man.

NBATV is straight because it's an actual cable provided service.

Meanwhile League Pass is literally a collection of streamed local broadcasts. Buffers on your TV, is about 4 plays behind the actual live game so if you're using the NBA app you'll know Klay Thompson scored twice already while your stream is still on commercial break. Most the good games are nationally televised so unless your a fan of a bottom-feeder League Pass is useless. And now even teams like Sixers get national games now. Its pretty much useless, save your money.

Quote Originally Posted by CuhGetsBucks

Meanwhile League Pass is literally a collection of streamed local broadcasts. Buffers on your TV, is about 4 plays behind the actual live game so if you're using the NBA app you'll know Klay Thompson scored twice already while your stream is still on commercial break. Most the good games are nationally televised so unless your a fan of a bottom-feeder League Pass is useless. And now even teams like Sixers get national games now. Its pretty much useless, save your money.
    That's what I've been saying but a lot of people here have disputed the fact that it is THAT delayed.

It's a nice thing to have but I can hardly justify spending $200 a year for something where I already know what happens before it happens just by so much as reading a game thread or a box score.

Your internet ****ing sucks dude, I watched the Lakers game today on league pass and it wasn't a second delayed. Posted throughout the game thread and all, kept looking at my fantasy team and the boxscore...not a second behind.

Stop being cheap, get better internet and buy leaguepass, $200 is what it costs for 1 good seat to a regular home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Your internet ****ing sucks dude, I watched the Lakers game today on league pass and it wasn't a second delayed. Posted throughout the game thread and all, kept looking at my fantasy team and the boxscore...not a second behind.

Stop being cheap, get better internet and buy leaguepass, $200 is what it costs for 1 good seat to a regular home game.
    I'm in college you idiot why you trying to tell me about my life from what you read on an inside hoops post? What if I told you your 9000 posts shows me you're a virgin or your life is horrible because you're from Bosnia? Get off my dick *****

I'm in college you idiot why you trying to tell me about my life from what you read on an inside hoops post? What if I told you your 9000 posts shows me you're a virgin or your life is horrible because you're from Bosnia? Get off my dick *****
    These young millenials

Being in college is no excuse for being a broke boi

^
    ay, you don't get no hoes if you got a couple thousand posts on ISH, remember that bro

I'm in college too, University of South Florida. Wtf does that have to do with anything?

I'm not trying to "tell you about your life", I'm just saying your internet sucks and to get your funds up, broke bitch. Go back to "fukcing these hoes"

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    ^
    ay, you don't get no hoes if you got a couple thousand posts on ISH, remember that bro

I'm in college too, University of South Florida. Wtf does that have to do with anything?

I'm not trying to "tell you about your life", I'm just saying your internet sucks and to get your funds up, broke bitch. Go back to "fukcing these hoes"
    Meaning I have no control over the college internet you retarded mf. Im broke but we're in the same stage of life at the same place, damn you european mfs really be retarded

NBA lottery pick

These young millenials

These young millenials

He's making fun of you

How many L's can a person take on a message board?