Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: A true pg stats. 19/15/9 0 to

I called it. CP3 is the best pg in the league right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    I called it. CP3 is the best pg in the league right now.
    First, FAIL for trying to revive a thread and start more fire to the flame. Second, FAIL for using THIS game when Rose basically had a triple double.

At least let CP3 get a good FULL game first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    First, FAIL for trying to revive a thread and start more fire to the flame. Second, FAIL for using THIS game when Rose basically had a triple double.

At least let CP3 get a good FULL game first.

I do respect D. Rose, but c'mon he can't even play now...
    and for your information, Rose went 9 for 23 and DID NOT have a triple double.

Banned

I do respect D. Rose, but c'mon he can't even play now...
    and for your information, Rose went 9 for 23 and DID NOT have a triple double.
    That's like saying, Magic can't play now, therefore he doesn't deserve to be considered greatest PG. Or just cause Howard is out, he wasn't the best Center. Yea Rose is out now, but you can't disregard what he's done this year.

And 23 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assist with 1 min remaining against a Sixers team who needed to be put down. That's definitely basically a triple dub.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 04-30-2012 at 02:16 AM.

With respect, man...here's what it is....

I've had Steve Nash as the best PG in the league...because he's the same damn player. He's just 38 and his team is not good enough to be where he took them.

Has Chris Paul, at his best, ever been better than Steve Nash? No.

Not yet...but I think Chris Paul, regardless of what happens in this series (and I still have Memphis) is about to establish himself as the best player in the Western Conference. That 07/08 season was one season, but he will be a better player than that. Chris Paul is about to be the best PG since Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    That's like saying, Magic can't play now, therefore he doesn't deserve to be considered greatest PG. Or just cause Howard is out, he wasn't the best Center. Yea Rose is out now, but you can't disregard what he's done this year.

And 23 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assist with 1 min remaining against a Sixers team who needed to be put down. That's definitely basically a triple dub.
    Dude, are you seriously that bias? LOL... a triple double is when someone who records DOUBLE DIGITS on 3 different categories. Not 9,9, and 23.

Btw, stop twisting things around. I never said anything about Magic, by far I have Magic as the greatest PG ever played the game. And no, I don't know what Rose has done this year besides missing 20+ games.

Banned

Dude, are you seriously that bias? LOL... a triple double is when someone who records DOUBLE DIGITS on 3 different categories. Not 9,9, and 23.
    Biased, you gotta be kidding me. Did you see HOW he injured himself? He was in the MIDDLE of a pass to Boozer who would then shoot a jumper, but since Rose collapsed, his defender left him and went to Boozer, forcing Booz to dish it outside to Korver. That would have been 23 points, 10 assists and 1 min to grab a rebound. Do you REALLY think he couldn't grab a rebound in 1 min when its guaranteed that Sixers were going for 3's at this point?

Btw, stop twisting things around. I never said anything about Magic, by far I have Magic as the greatest PG ever played the game. And no, I don't know what Rose has done this year besides missing 20+ games.
    Well then you're just as biased then.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 04-30-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    With respect, man...here's what it is....

I've had Steve Nash as the best PG in the league...because he's the same damn player. He's just 38 and his team is not good enough to be where he took them.

Has Chris Paul, at his best, ever been better than Steve Nash? No

Not yet...but I think Chris Paul, regardless of what happens in this series (and I still have Memphis) is about to establish himself as the best player in the Western Conference. That 07/08 season was one season, but he will be a better player than that. Chris Paul is about to be the best PG since Magic.
    you gotta be kidding me if u think Nash now is the same Nash of 2006

The Suns werent really that much worse than Chris Paul's Hornets from last year that he led to the playoffs while playing with one leg that whole season.

The Clippers are actually one of the slowest teams in the NBA while the suns is obviosly one of the fastest which means more possession/passing opportunities for Nash. Nash also averaged twice as many turnovers while he only averages 1.7 most assists.

He's the best PG in the game. No argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    you gotta be kidding me if u think Nash now is the same Nash of 2006

The Suns werent really that much worse than Chris Paul's Hornets from last year that he led to the playoffs while playing with one leg that whole season.

The Clippers are actually one of the slowest teams in the NBA while the suns is obviosly one of the fastest which means more possession/passing opportunities for Nash. Nash also averaged twice as many turnovers while he only averages 1.7 most assists.

No, the Hornets didn't have a bad team, Not a particularly good one, but they were decent. Even with a shitty record this year, they were competitive and won games at the end. They hardly played with Gordon. Okafor wasn't there for most of the year. Kaman missed a lot of time.

David West is one of the better PF's in the league. Or at least he was in New Orleans. He at least matches Gortat. Ariza, a backup like Jarret Jack. They had a decent team and better than the Suns this year. Also, that Hornets team wouldn't have made the playoffs this year.

Agan, trade prime Amare for Gortat and give them prime Shawn Marion. That team has the best record in the league.

Lol on that "triple double." Oh well, if you say so, it's freedom of speech after all. Imma just gonna stop arguing. Hope you have a good night.

I find him highly annoying but C3PO is pretty great (that said still prefer Deron Williams).

I remember telling a certain Clippers fan (that was likely born in 1986) recently that I had a really good feeling about Chris Paul coming into the playoffs... it seemed like he was ready to take over and beast in the playoffs, and he's starting to prove me right already. I noticed how good he played in the clutch against my Suns this season compared to the rest of the Clippers team and I knew he was gonna prove his value and his clutch in the playoffs, he just has a fire inside him that the rest of the Clippers team doesn't.

Local High School Star

CP3