BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ postmupndunkit's Avatar

Default The OFFICIAL BallStreams Review Oct 2013

O.G. Thread
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=313999

I used to watch my nba games via firstrowsports.eu and it's cool, you just have to deal with crazy pop-ups @ first. There are several links available... Fast forward.. someone one here posted about ballstreams and another forum member stated that he was going to pay for a day pass. I don't know what happened with him.

Here is my story.. I created a forum username no pay account and made a ticket for the administration to send me a paypal option to pay. I paid for the year and it was $94.XX.... I haven't have a single problem. Running Uverse with 18MPBS down. Every game is archived and in HD.. available to watch on your ios or android device and online. I never tried accessing content via ps3 but roku has channel available but it's audio only. Big PINK screen saying UNAUTHORIZED CONTENT.. unavailable to view. That's the ONLY bad.. When I'm at work I choose lower bitrate and there's no buffering. You can fast forward past commercials and even 10, 20 30 min increments. I was watching Mia play San Antionio while at the jiffy lube this morning. Several guys wanted to know more and claimed they were going to get it also..

I am satisfied with my purchase, too bad they don't have a LIFETIME option with unlimited downloads. I highly recommend this service. I RELLY wish AEREO would just hurry and arrive in my city.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,6475376.story

DirecTV, Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications, taking a page from Aereo, are considering capturing free broadcast-TV signals to avoid paying billions of dollars in so-called retransmission fees, said people with knowledge of the deliberations.

Aereo, which charges $8 a month for online access to broadcast TV, is locked in a court battle with CBS and other media companies over the legality of its service. If Aereo prevails, cable companies could use the same approach to bypass the fees they now pay for network signals, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the discussions are at an early stage. Time Warner Cable has even considered buying Aereo, said one of the people.

Broadcast TV companies petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court this month to rule that Aereo is an illegal operation. The startup, backed by billionaire Barry Diller, uses thousands of small antennas to capture free over-the-air signals and transmits the programming to paying subscribers over the Internet

Default Re: The OFFICIAL BallStreams Review Oct 2013

It'll be interesting if Aereo wins.

Default Re: The OFFICIAL BallStreams Review Oct 2013

Aereo is not going to be found to be legal, what is the purpose in broadcasting if someone else can take the broadcast and distribute it themselves for no fee? How many other things like that have been found to be legal?

And since when did people advertist their products like this on our board? Could you be any more an infomercial?