Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe sucks as a starting point guard

brandonislegend : 1

Clippersfan86 : 0

yeah cf86 go sodomized

This forum was so much better when CF86 was banned.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Theres not much to discuss. Your absolutely right.
    An you're absolutly wrong.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    This forum was so much better when CF86 was banned.
    Be that as it may... since I've returned I've improved a bunch on certain things. Can't blame me because a guy who's become a massive troll makes stupid threads, calls me out personally and I respond with facts.

I don't make Clippers threads anymore really, I don't post half as much, I've been arguing way less... I haven't been trolling. I mean honestly if what you took away from this thread was that the forum is better without me and not how Brandon is a complete tool and douchebag, you're blinded.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Eric Bledsoe PER 36: 16 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 5.2 apg, 3 spg, 1.5 bpg.

Klay Thompson PER 36: 17 ppg, 4 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1 spg, .5 bpg.

You tell me? Klay is a better scorer, worse rebounder, worse passer, SIGNIFICANTLY worse defender.
    There's a reason Bledsoe doesn't get that many minutes

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Like 2-5 record from 32-10

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Yes and his name is Chris Paul. What you've seen the last couple games where Bledsoe has been really bad is related to the injuries right now. Give Bledsoe a healthy Billups, Matt Barnes etc and surrounding players like Barnes, Green etc stepping up more and his performances go back to what they were when the Clippers went 3-0 to start their time without Paul where they won by an average of 15+ ppg.

Now that everybody on the Clippers has gone ice cold (shooting under 40 percent in 4 of the last 5 losses) teams are actually trapping Bledsoe and forcing him to be a jumpshooter which kills his offense. When Griffin is the only one showing up Bledsoe isn't going to thrive as a PG.

raep tiem

Yes and his name is Chris Paul. What you've seen the last couple games where Bledsoe has been really bad is related to the injuries right now. Give Bledsoe a healthy Billups, Matt Barnes etc and surrounding players like Barnes, Green etc stepping up more and his performances go back to what they were when the Clippers went 3-0 to start their time without Paul where they won by an average of 15+ ppg.

Now that everybody on the Clippers has gone ice cold (shooting under 40 percent in 4 of the last 5 losses) teams are actually trapping Bledsoe and forcing him to be a jumpshooter which kills his offense. When Griffin is the only one showing up Bledsoe isn't going to thrive as a PG.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Like 2-5 record from 32-10
    4-5 record since Paul went down. Paul came back for two games... Clippers went 3-0 to start without Paul, then dropped four in a row, won another, lost last night. Also they were 32-9 not 32-10.

ive never seen someone stan so hard for a bench player who isnt even that good.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I agree.

Give Eric Bledsoe a healthy Matt Barnes and it will make all the difference.

hey cf86, dont feed the troll aka brenda. he trolls westbrook non-stop too. meanwhile westbrook gonna do work on some sad soul tonight. i dont envy the sucker that will be guarding him, 1 game after he has that blow up. he watches someone he cant stand so carefully rest assured that he is watching tnt player camera zoomed in on eric bledsoe.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

He can't shoot at all. His passing is pretty bad for a PG too. He's tailor made to come off the bench, throw caution to the wind, and play freely.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    hey cf86, dont feed the troll aka brenda. he trolls westbrook non-stop too. meanwhile westbrook gonna do work on some sad soul tonight. i dont envy the sucker that will be guarding him, 1 game after he has that blow up. he watches someone he cant stand so carefully rest assured that he is watching tnt player camera zoomed in on eric bledsoe.
    That's what I'm saying. He seems to watch the Thunder and the Clippers more than the teams he supports and talks about them more too. Guy is just a horrible basketball fan TBH.