Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: I want to trade Amare Stoudemire

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Scola or Bargnani over Amare???? Over-react much?
    it really isn't, and i'm not basing this on one game. you have to understand, amare is a limited player, even on offense. he doesn't have a back to the basket game. he doesn't not have exceptional handle which means he frequently turns the ball over when he faces up. he does not have great basketball iq. he is a good shooter and he is a good finisher off of pick and rolls IF he has a point guard who can hit him properly and has the spacing he needs which is IMPOSSIBLE with tyson and carmelo on this team.

on defense he is a disaster.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by dee-rose
    Bargs? Call the raptors FO right now. They'll accept your offer so fast it'll be in the league office before you get a chance to hang out.
    yeah sure, Raptors FO would take your shitty lameass contract you gave to Amare f'n Stoudamire in an heartbeat. what are you smoking son?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bingo123
    And then you have Howard and Bynum on the same team. What do you do next? Trade Bynum or....
    Yeah the Lakers come out of that trade with a few questions but if you can trade pau for howard you have to do it.. One option is yes use bynum and the trade exception to get a PG and a PF... Or play Howard at PF? They would figure it out.

Damn I love that trade for all teams involved.

Decent college freshman

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Are you the Knicks owner or GM? Otherwise I

Amare is the least of your problems when you allow freaking Bobcats to score 118 points No professional basketball team could be THIS bad defensively...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin

I would LOVE pau gasol, luis scola, or andrea bargnani. they are much better fits with carmelo.
    look, guy. get off dick. this is sooo 2005, leaving 1 guy with a solid big, seeing what he can do.

You can have that on a trash team like Orlando. Knicks won't have this. It's too much of a wankery to put up with it. Carmelo is the one shitting on team. Can you grasp this with your tiny pea brain ?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Amare is the least of your problems when you allow freaking Bobcats to score 118 points No professional basketball team could be THIS bad defensively...
    You know what, now that you spell it out. It

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    lol, he IS our problem on defense. He is a PUTRID team defender. possibly the worst in the league. he misses rotations like you wouldn't believe. he'll play halfway decent on ball defense for a possession or two and think that justifies wandering around the paint like a space cadet every other possession. guys get easy lay-ups against him all the time just with simple cuts. he never brings the help on time.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

All I know is if you can't contend with Tyson Chandler, Amar'e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, the players aren't the problem, it's the coaching.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Yeah the Lakers come out of that trade with a few questions but if you can trade pau for howard you have to do it.. One option is yes use bynum and the trade exception to get a PG and a PF... Or play Howard at PF? They would figure it out.

Damn I love that trade for all teams involved.
    Dont think Howard at PF would work. I think Lakers would have to trade Bynum if they get DH somehow.

trade him for boozer and get back to me on the defense thing

Very good NBA starter

For Amare to be shooting 3 pointers...is big cause for concern..I do think when you judge he makes close to 20 million, he should be playing his role better.

Some ISH posters said Melo and Amare couldn't co-exist. Anthony seems to try on defense more than Amare, and he even tries to get his teammates involved.

Amare sulks, and settles for jumpers. I do think if they can trade him for a very good PG stashed on a bench, or a Pau Gasol type player..You do it. He wants to be the man and amare is not the biggest hustler on the court when he's unhappy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    DO IT
    Are you fcking crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin

I would LOVE pau gasol, luis scola, or andrea bargnani. they are much better fits with carmelo. all excellent second options who wouldn't be LIABILITIES for their teams on defense.

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]You know what, now that you spell it out. It