Default Cavs WILL win game 7 and complete a historic run

Golden state showed all of us this evening their heart. Meltdowns all over and acting entitled throughout and losing their cool? This series is over. Cavs have figured out the method and the psychological aspect of completely dominating the Warriors. Let us lay to rest this BS about this all time great team that has NO heart and NO mental toughness in the face of adversity. Curry tossing a mouthpiece at a fan?

Jordan AND Kobe AND Bron have faced FAR more heat by fans and such and never melted down like that as far as I've known. Curry is soft and so is this team. Sorry Warriors but that hype is real. Dudes better dig deep and tough it out and figure out what they want because Cavs players playing like they want it

Default Re: Cavs WILL win game 7 and complete a historic run

It seems that way now, but everyone said this series was over after Game 2. Then said the same thing after Game 4. This has been one of the most difficult to predict series that I can remember. They'll still have homecourt for Game 7, the fans will energize them, I think it's gonna be a great game

Decent playground baller

LeBron about to complete the greatest Finals achievement of all time. Winning from down 3-1 without home court advantage.

I dont keep my hopes up... I just cant imagine beating this Warriors team 3 times in a row

i mean let's be fair, as someone else said earlier there's been other great regular teams who struggled in the playoffs. 00 Lakers, 08 Celtics, 13 Heat, hell even 92 Bulls. Ofc if they lose, that all goes out the window, I agree with you about the result but part of that is just I predicted Cavs in 7. Pretty sure Lebron will show up again and that's a guarantee they'll be in the game at least.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wait
    I dont keep my hopes up... I just cant imagine beating this Warriors team 3 times in a row

I couldn't imagine them being beat twice in a row but here we are.

Thing is, they're not just getting beaten. They're getting dismantled and dominated.

Funny thing is Thompson was just talking about its a man's league and lebron getting his feelings hurt. Curry let a fan get him riled up.

Local High School Star

Even if the Warriors win game 7, they've already lost any chance of going down as the greatest single season team in NBA history.

Great college starter

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
    Tim??