Banned

Default Curry 2 for 8... Warriors up huge.. who here wants to bet me Mr front runner goes off

he'll finish the game 9 for 15 with 26 points and 7 straight threes

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Curry 2 for 8... Warriors up huge.. who here wants to bet me Mr front runner goes off

30 point triple doubles...

Good college starter

Default Re: Curry 2 for 8... Warriors up huge.. who here wants to bet me Mr front runner goes off

Curry went off but not quite in the circumstances the OP thought. Is this game supposed to be an example of front running? I don't think it means what you think it does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit
    Curry went off but not quite in the circumstances the OP thought. Is this game supposed to be an example of front running? I don't think it means what you think it does.

did you watch the end when it was tight.. steph missed everything and only made free throws from houston failing to box out

the warriors tried their best to lose that game in fact.. klay passed it to houston up only 3.. thankfully they fumbled it and it turned into a klay layup... before that it was draymond hitting a big 3. then iggy drawing a huge foul on a 3 point attempt

steph literally did f*ck all when it mattered other than hit wide open free throws. congrats

Good college starter

After KD left the game with 2 minutes left in the third quarter Curry went 5 of 9, 2 of 3 from 3 scoring 16 of his 25 points for the game.

Banned

After KD left the game with 2 minutes left in the third quarter Curry went 5 of 9, 2 of 3 from 3 scoring 16 of his 25 points for the game.

3rd quarter lol

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    3rd quarter lol
    LOL Ken. Providence and Curry have conspired to make your comments look dumb. I recommend you take your lumps and move on unless you want to dig an even bigger hole for yourself.

Banned

LOL Ken. Providence and Curry have conspired to make your comments look dumb. I recommend you take your lumps and move on unless you want to dig an even bigger hole for yourself.

it was one of the ugliest wins i've ever seen in playoff history. everyone was laughing hysterically in the game thread last night. you're proud of that nonsense?

houston beat the rockets. not steph