Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

Default Re: Dark Horse to Win the East....TORONTO

Quote Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
    I'd say he was 24 when first thought of as a MVP Candidate... but I dont see Bosh becoming an MVP Candidate in the next two years for sure, if ever.

Bosh is a nice player, will go to multiple all-star games but nothing stands out about him to me.
    Bosh is already an MVP candidate: http://www.nba.com/features/player_rankings.html

Granted, he's obviously not gonna win it, but he's gonna be a great player for years to come and it's definitely possible in later years.

I rule the local playground PureElement's Avatar

They started 7-14 because they had 9 new players and went through an extremely difficult Western road swing.
    a 7-14 start is a 7-14 start. You don't see Mavs or Suns fans saying their bad start is the reason they are not over 43 wins already and on pace for 70 win seasons. The fact they've played well the last couple of month is because of their soften schedule. Maintaining this .500 pace, perhaps a little higher or lower is about as good as the raps are this season.

woot, woot, the east? Lame. As I already said they've played half their games against the West and would be in the playoffs in the West. What more do you want from a team who's 3 best players are under 22? A team with the most new players this season and a very young nucleus. 25 wins 48 games into the season is a huge jump.
    Have you checked the Raptor's conference record vs. their record against the west? 17-9 against the pathetic east (7-2 against the titanic division), meaning they are 6 games below .500 against the West. No they are not better then the Warriors or Wolves yet.

The **** is a dude from Edmonton cheering for the Rockets anyway?
    Raps are my second favorite team behind the rockets and I catch all their games on the score or TSN, but you make it sound like they are suddenly a "good" team. No, they are a mediocre team playing in the worst division in the history of basketball.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters
    Bosh is already an MVP candidate: http://www.nba.com/features/player_rankings.html

Granted, he's obviously not gonna win it, but he's gonna be a great player for years to come and it's definitely possible in later years.
    Bosh an MVP Candidate? lmfao is his team ever over .500??

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters

According to this, Josh Howard is also an MVP Candidate... Are you ****ing serious about bringing this up? lmfao

Nice prediction.