Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: I hope I don't hear this after Lebron wins his 1st ring tomorrow

I dont get that in the first place... either people are stupid or misinterpret what Lebron said/meant in honor of their Lebron hatred... maybe a bit of both...

Because Lebron only said that they believe they can win multiple championships IF THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS (like they are doing now and not like they did last year in the Finals)...

The "Not 1, not 2, not 3...." was only a satiric response to acknowledge the question: "Lebron, you guys came here to win championships right?"..... meaning YES, they came together to win championships... not 1, not 2 and so on... thats their goal... and they believe they can do that if they take care of their business.... its not a PROMISE (like so many lebron haters desperately want to make it look like he said)
    Last edited by pauk; 06-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.

I don't have a problem with Heat winning the title, but I'd like to see reactions if they choke and Thunder wins it

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I dont get that in the first place... either people are stupid or misinterpret what Lebron said/meant in honor of their Lebron hatred... maybe a bit of both...

Because Lebron only said that they believe they can win multiple championships IF THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS (like they are doing now and not like they did last year in the Finals)...

The "Not 1, not 2, not 3...." was only a satiric response to acknowledge the question: "Lebron, you guys came here to win championships right?"..... meaning YES, they came together to win championships... not 1, not 2 and so on... thats their goal... and they believe they can do that if they take care of their business.... its not a PROMISE (like so many lebron haters desperately want to make it look like he said)
    This. Haters will continue to take it out of context