Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is Bran Sauce now boring and kind of a joke?

still a top player, but laughed at by the fans and many of his peers because he never did it the right way.

made lots of finals, but he always stacked his team, pretty much guaranteeing he'd get through the East but never good enough (well the vast majority of the time) to out-dual great players in the finals.

Second fiddle to Dirk, Timmy and the likes, and despite having an Adonis body and a great feel for the game, he just wasn't a winner.

People shatteth upon Shaq for not fulfilling his career potential, but the Diesel won rings, Bran Sauce, he skates for some reason, when in fact it could be argued he squandered more with more ability (especially considering his collusionary teams).

he will be the sad all timer when all is said and done.

Default Re: Is Bran Sauce now boring and kind of a joke?

it is true that lebron isnt as liked as most all time greats, he is very polarizing.
    His ring count(atleast until now) is very underwhelming considering his ability, which could have potentially placed him top 3 behind kareem and jordan imo.
    Still an amazing player and an easy top10 selection.

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    still a top player, but laughed at by the fans and many of his peers because he never did it the right way.

made lots of finals, but he always stacked his team, pretty much guaranteeing he'd get through the East but never good enough (well the vast majority of the time) to out-dual great players in the finals.

Second fiddle to Dirk, Timmy and the likes, and despite having an Adonis body and a great feel for the game, he just wasn't a winner.

People shatteth upon Shaq for not fulfilling his career potential, but the Diesel won rings, Bran Sauce, he skates for some reason, when in fact it could be argued he squandered more with more ability (especially considering his collusionary teams).

As some of you may have already come to learn I am a Die Hard Pacers fan but I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I would have to say I agree with many of the sentiments expressed in this post.

Decent college freshman

No he's not a joke. Defending Champs are making a lot of noise right now. Warriors came out with guns blazing and all eyes are on them right now. If the Cavs were undefeated you can bet LEBRON would be the talk of the league.

Banned

It is kind of a joke how he continues to sustain such a high level of play during his 13th season.

But let's make stupid gossip oriented gripes because we can't critique him on his play.

He went to Miami! Second fiddle to Dirk! (the **** does that even mean?)

You Kobe fans, man. You people are losers. Dishonest losers.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    It is kind of a joke how he continues to sustain such a high level of play during his 13th season.

But let's make stupid gossip oriented gripes because we can't critique him on his play.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

Zero mention of Kobe in this thread. Yet you bring him into the conversation.

You enjoy members here circling around you and shitting on your face, don't you?

Bryant even in his 20th season, past his prime a shell of his former self literally is all you talk about. ALL the time. It's so bad that everyone here knows who you are under every single alt you've ever made on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan

Is this so? 4 rings, 3x FMVP. Left the lakers. Lakers lottery. Went to Heat. Brought the Chip. And this 14 years after his rookie season. couldnt pass through Bulls in the 90s, because of goat coach, MJ and scottie pippen, dennis rodman (two top 35 all time players).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Zero mention of Kobe in this thread. Yet you bring him into the conversation.

You enjoy members here circling around you and shitting on your face, don't you?

Bryant even in his 20th season, past his prime a shell of his former self literally is all you talk about. ALL the time. It's so bad that everyone here knows who you are under every single alt you've ever made on this board.
    Holy shit, another lame response from the same lame ugly beta.

Dude, you're like 35. Why do you still get so mad about this stuff? Oh that's right, because you're a loser. Another kobe fan loser like the OP.

Seriously though, you're a weirdo. And you're gonna disappear from a confrontation that you started with me because not only are you an ugly loser but also just a flat-out coward who, at the age of 35, is falsely accusing me of being alts because you lack the balls and integrity to just attack ME - instead you take the incredibly low, loser, unoriginal road and bring up alt accounts. You have no purpose in life.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    Is this so? 4 rings, 3x FMVP. Left the lakers. Lakers lottery. Went to Heat. Brought the Chip. And this 14 years after his rookie season. couldnt pass through Bulls in the 90s, because of goat coach, MJ and scottie pippen, dennis rodman (two top 35 all time players).
    Orlando beat Chicago in the 1995 postseason. That's when MJ came back to the league late in the season to try to win a cheap backdoor ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Orlando beat Chicago in the 1995 postseason. That's when MJ came back to the league late in the season to try to win a cheap backdoor ring.
    thx didnt know that.

Eh, it is sort of interesting how much of an afterthought he's been this season despite still being at the tail-end of his prime.

I guess that's what happens when you lose in the finals 4 times, though. He's like the player version of the Atlanta Hawks. Great regular season player that you know you can't rely on come playoff time.

TomBrady
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

LeBron isn't at the same level as me, Montana, or Rice, but Peyton isn't a bad comparison.

I think the issue is that during his prime he had a lack of iconic moments. The only 1 that will always stick out for me is game 6 vs Boston. Lots of success in Miami and in Cleveland last year but not many moments that I will look back on with nostalgia in 15 years. He made strides toward rebuilding his image last year but it will require more.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I think the issue is that during his prime he had a lack of iconic moments. The only 1 that will always stick out for me is game 6 vs Boston. Lots of success in Miami and in Cleveland last year but not many moments that I will look back on with nostalgia in 15 years. He made strides toward rebuilding his image last year but it will require more.
    I think this year is helping it even more. He's out of the complete spotlight yet playing his best most inspired ball in years. Maybe that's good for him.