Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lebron back to his old losing ways. Dancing around not caring about winning.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    the only time i was close to being a team fan was in the 90s with Pacers, Artest's idiocracy & Reggie's departure left me suspended...
    Out of curiosity, when did you start watching basketball?

Default Re: Lebron back to his old losing ways. Dancing around not caring about winning.

The next EC Champ doesn't appreciate LeBron's antics.

What!? Sorry but no such thing ever happened.... I never was a Heat fan, i just like Lebron's game and thats as far it ever went, THAT i have said millions of times, before, during & after the entire Heat 2010-2014 process, THOSE posts you can find everywhere, the one you are talking about was never made & doesnt exist.... the only time i was close to being a team fan was in the 90s with Pacers, Artest's idiocracy & Reggie's departure left me suspended... im more of a players fan & simply basketball fan, meaning i like to enjoy great basketball from any corner without bias for one team or one player...

...also there is no such thing as a Kobe or MJ/Kobe flop thread.... MJ yes, Kobe no.... stop confusing those two in any type of category (or putting those two names together like they are equal or something in ANY type of way)

...you are one confused guy, now stop derailing any further....
    IDK i doubt Omnistrife is posting propaganda. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=346026

What!? Sorry but no such thing ever happened.... I never was a Heat fan, i just like Lebron's game and thats as far it ever went, THAT i have said millions of times, before, during & after the entire Heat 2010-2014 process, THOSE posts you can find everywhere, the one you are talking about was never made & doesnt exist.... the only time i was close to being a team fan was in the 90s with Pacers, Artest's idiocracy & Reggie's departure left me suspended... im more of a players fan & simply basketball fan, meaning i like to enjoy great basketball from any corner without bias for one team or one player...
    And a quick Google search brought this up:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=913

Miami..

but wait, am i alredy listed? am i maybe that "PAOK" guy?

....and damn... so many Laker fans... i figured that out my first day in this forum
    Ruh roh!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

Ruh roh!

Pauks my dude even if I've trolled him or called him out before I've no real ill feelings toward him whatsoever ..but damn if he hsn't painted himself into a lot of corners

Ruh roh!
    Nah, he wrote "Miami.." as in "Miami.. but just because Lebron is there".

Ruh roh!
    Que like:

Ruh roh!

Like pauk's MJ flop thread, forever rest in peace.

Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGn_SNljH8 before going to the Finals against OKC.

I think LeBron just likes to dance.

Originally Posted by pauk

Said it many times...

[COLOR="Magenta"]At this moment im probably out there shooting on average up to 2 hours per day (lucky to have a beautiful court right outside here) with peaks of up to 5-6 hours, before that, before i gave organized basketball up i was horribly serious unlike maybe anybody you personally knew, not only was i playing organized basketball since the age of 10 (around 15 years) but for many years i used to spend 2-3 hours before and after team practice [/COLOR](which was ~2 hours) mostly shooting inside or outside... up to 8 hours per day, i was out there, i have honestly never met anybody personally who was obsessed as me.... snow, rain at times, skipped school many times just to spend time shooting, went home & watched basketball & was then dreaming basketball... i didnt give a damn... it was life, it was love, obsession.... I played up to a professional level here around Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia/Montenegro...

Im not exactly like that today, but i still find basketball = my sanctuary.... and i can still go crazy, i mean if you find me a nice court & give me a spalding, i have nothing else more important to do i can be there the entire day just shooting (well ofcourse, i might take a break to drink/eat).... doesnt take much energy and for me there is nothing else more fun than hearing the echoes of the ball & net/swish as an outcome of my sexy form/stroke.... :)

So not exactly as Chazzy put it, [COLOR="Magenta"]but i honestly believe i could outshoot many NBA players, like for example in a 3pt or FT contest...[/COLOR]
    paint yoself into corners!!!

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Op hatred for Lwbron shows he didn't keep up with him while he was in Miami. What's with ppl thinking basketball players shouldn't have fun or be smiling?