Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jabari Parker 21 pts 11 rebs 2 stls 2 blks vs Wiggins 10 pts 6 rebs Preseason matchup

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Especially when the coach sits the starters for the entire fourth quarter.

You really do sound dumber every time you post.

Stick to not watching games, but stop posting comments based on your not watching.
    Everybody needs to shut up. I've been following that dude closely like most people here. Theres a reason why the hype is diminishing. He's not what people thought he was. He struggles to create his own shot sometimes. He does not have an off ball game. He can not create for others. Hes a freak athletically but his BBall i.q is poor. I mean he was 2/5 shooting at the half. Only took 1 shot in the first quarter. Obviously i didnt watch the game but i was watching play-by-play and box score and it just gives me an idea of what its happening. He tends to disappear for a long period of time, during games.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Default Re: Jabari Parker 21 pts 11 rebs 2 stls 2 blks vs Wiggins 10 pts 6 rebs Preseason matchup

Meanwhile, Bennett had 12 pts on 5/11 shooting, 2/2 FT's, with 11 boards, 2 steals, and a block in 30 min.

Didn't watch the game just looked at the box score.

For those who watched the game, how is Bennett looking?

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Meanwhile, Bennett had 12 pts on 5/11 shooting, 2/2 FT's, with 11 boards, 2 steals, and a block in 30 min.

Didn't watch the game just looked at the box score.

For those who watched the game, how is Bennett looking?
    Sucks for Bennett that he will probably be forever be compared with Parker. He is basically the less talented version of Parker at basically the same position (Parker average size at PF, Bennett slightly below average)

Talent gap between Parker and Wiggins will eventually be shown to be too large. Wiggins will be slotted into a 3nD type player and won't be compared to Parker in a year or two.
    Last edited by noob cake; 10-18-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You obviously didn't watch the game. Can't judge everything just by looking at the god damn box score. First of all, the reason why Andrew Wiggins didn't have eye-popping stats was because he only played 27 minutes. Jabari played 35 and did have a good game, yeah, but some of his points came against back-ups and 3rd stringers. Secondly, its fuc[COLOR="Black"]ki[/COLOR]ng preseason. Stats don't mean jack shit. Also, the fact that you're calling Wiggins overrated before he has yet to play an actual NBA game is beyond me. Makes you look like a dunce.
    Lmfao at you acting like you watched the game. It wasn't televised.

Anyways, here's Jabari's game sealing spin move and dunk.

http://instagram.com/p/uTP8EWpKEH/

https://vine.co/v/ObzUe1ULpjl

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Lmfao at you acting like you watched the game. It wasn't televised.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Exactly
    And yet you went on to explain the game as if you did watch it? Literally all we have to go off of is the box score, and the few highlights out there like the one I just posted.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

parker is the more polished player right. By a fairly large margin too, but this is pretty common knowledge.

Wiggins is still raw but with high potential. Prospects of this caliber to have hype is normal. been that way for a pretty long time now. Only after a season or two and seeing that he isn't improving is generally when you can call him overrated.

In either case, Both are in great situations to be star players. Let's see where it goes instead of making blind assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    parker is the more polished player right. By a fairly large margin too, but this is pretty common knowledge.

Wiggins is still raw but with high potential. Prospects of this caliber to have hype is normal. been that way for a pretty long time now. Only after a season or two and seeing that he isn't improving is generally when you can call him overrated.

In either case, Both are in great situations to be star players. Let's see where it goes instead of making blind assumptions.
    Where the hell do you think you are?

Anyway, anybody who watched college ball last year could've told you Parker was better than Wiggins. He'll be better on day 1 and he'll be better the day he retires.

Very good NBA starter

Zach Lavine outplayed both of them [COLOR="White"]in summer league[/COLOR]

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Where the hell do you think you are?

Anyway, anybody who watched college ball last year could've told you Parker was better than Wiggins. He'll be better on day 1 and he'll be better the day he retires.
    I know, I know....Wiggins was on that Lebron-type hype for a minute though, so i kinda get the OP but I understand that's just the nature of the business these days. I just choose to tune all that out.

But, yeah, it's pretty obvious who the better player is at the moment. Parker has a pretty big head start in terms of ability, Wiggins gonna need to work pretty hard.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Everybody needs to shut up. I've been following that dude closely like most people here. Theres a reason why the hype is diminishing. He's not what people thought he was. He struggles to create his own shot sometimes. He does not have an off ball game. He can not create for others. Hes a freak athletically but his BBall i.q is poor. I mean he was 2/5 shooting at the half. Only took 1 shot in the first quarter. Obviously i didnt watch the game but i was watching play-by-play and box score and it just gives me an idea of what its happening. He tends to disappear for a long period of time, during games.

The hype ISN'T diminishing though, it is actually working out pretty well for Wiggins at this stage in his progression. He is scoring in all kinds of different ways, dribbling better than expected, getting to the rim and line, AND reeking havoc on defense.

You haters create your own realities and overhype ANYTHING that remotely suggests your point might not be ill-conceived.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Sucks for Bennett that he will probably be forever be compared with Parker. He is basically the less talented version of Parker at basically the same position (Parker average size at PF, Bennett slightly below average)

Talent gap between Parker and Wiggins will eventually be shown to be too large. Wiggins will be slotted into a 3nD type player and won't be compared to Parker in a year or two.

3nD eh?

So your diarrhetic diatribes about him not being able to shoot are no longer valid?

Give it up, you are dumb as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    3nD eh?

So your diarrhetic diatribes about him not being able to shoot are no longer valid?

Give it up, you are dumb as shit.
    Sir, you are blind and dumber than shit if you don't recognize the gap in skill and talent at this stage.