Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Warriors when healthy are scary...Steve Kerr is doing a great job so far

Everyone was saying how Kerr would struggle with managing the team. Yeah ok

Default Re: Warriors when healthy are scary...Steve Kerr is doing a great job so far

How can anyone make a call on how Kerr will do based on the preseason?

Preseason's only what, 6 games? The NBA season is a long grind.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    How can anyone make a call on how Kerr will do based on the preseason?

Preseason's only what, 6 games? The NBA season is a long grind.
    I'll give it 15-20 games before making a judgment. Everyone thought he was going to be like a coach out of high school or something though . I thought and still think he's going to be miles ahead of Jackson in X's and O's, idk about other things like managing playing time or motivating his team just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    What is he doing that mark jackson wouldn't have done?
    A team with that much talent shouldn't have as many scoring droughts as they did last year. It's obviously too early to tell, but I think their offense will be better with Kerr.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    A team with that much talent shouldn't have as many scoring droughts as they did last year. It's obviously too early to tell, but I think their offense will be better with Kerr.
    Hope the defense can stick too, which it probably will. Elite defenders in Klay, Iggy, Bogut, Livingston, and Green. That's probably the best defensive lineup in the league right there

I always liked Stevie. He's a smart dude, knows when to take a step back. I think this is a good job for him. It remains to be seen if this team is "that good." As in 1st seed good. I would like to see something different, so I'm for it.

-Smak